• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

-

Reaction score
Okay then ;) I have so many that u will also get tired reading them…
Inshallah, I’ll give them but what r u gonna do with them..I’ll inbox u, Inshallah…What’s the last day?..
Bcuz I’ve also said some other ppl that I’ll write for the person they want and give them..So I’ll try to take time & submit them all ;)
Thank u,
God bless you :)
thx for the contribution :)

Reaction score
Lost At The Airport ( Written by Bilal Khan)

It seemed a colony full of people of many acts and there were all kinds of people. There were announcements being made and I was just wondering whether I was in the real world or just fantasy. I was just perplexed and was inquisitive what the different buttons do at the checkout terminal. I was flabbergasted to see how the unidentified fixed machines (UFOs) used to detect whether there was any unsafe item present in the loads of junk.

All these acts mesmerized me and I just stood there wasting my time, wondering and wondering. Curiosity was a natural phenomenon to me as I was just a six year old youngster and it started tickling my mind. My dad suddenly wiped the clouds of curiosity and this was very heart-clenching for me.

I grabbed my backpack which was very heavy for me although it was just a piece of cake for any other person. I gasped in desire at the unknown things and walked away. I was the apple of my mother’s eye and was a “numero uno” for them.

So in a hurry, I forgot my small hand bag. I was just happy but had a slight feeling of grief of the numerous things left in the past. When I reached the exit door I realized what I had forgotten. My precious, essential paraphernalia (well for me it was). It was very agonizing for me and instinctively I ran back. My parents didn’t realize my absence and I let my emotions run away with me. When they arrived at the departure terminal they turned back and saw emptiness instead of me.

Meanwhile I was running like hell here and there trying to ease the fire which had kindled in my heart. But consider it my bad fate or inappropriate timing; the bag was simply not there. Now I felt my guilt and I was stranded alone, I sat there thinking what would happen next. I was not one of those kids who just started crying over spilled milk on being left alone, rather I planned what to do. I started wandering like a waif searching for shelter.

I was lost at the airport and my parents were most likely searching for me in depression. I was angry at my stupid fault and regretted it a lot. Finally, after sauntering around for nearly an hour, I took rest. In trepidation of being lost forever I couldn’t think straight. So I concluded that a good nap would result in proper evaluation of the scenario.

Now I was really petrified and just went near an airport pickup van. Fortunately, my parents were in it and on seeing them I started throwing tantrums. They embraced me in their loving arms and it felt as if I had seen a glimpse of paradise. We missed our flight but who cares. I was safe and sound and far away from the cruel fear of loneliness. From this incident I learned one thing that it’s more significant to remain patient than to be panicky in times of tumult.
Wooooow Tremendous performance dear brothr...freakingly awesome :) <3 keep it up :) THUMBS UP :)

Reaction score
Lost At The Airport ( Written by Bilal Khan)

It seemed a colony full of people of many acts and there were all kinds of people. There were announcements being made and I was just wondering whether I was in the real world or just fantasy. I was just perplexed and was inquisitive what the different buttons do at the checkout terminal. I was flabbergasted to see how the unidentified fixed machines (UFOs) used to detect whether there was any unsafe item present in the loads of junk.

All these acts mesmerized me and I just stood there wasting my time, wondering and wondering. Curiosity was a natural phenomenon to me as I was just a six year old youngster and it started tickling my mind. My dad suddenly wiped the clouds of curiosity and this was very heart-clenching for me.

I grabbed my backpack which was very heavy for me although it was just a piece of cake for any other person. I gasped in desire at the unknown things and walked away. I was the apple of my mother’s eye and was a “numero uno” for them.

So in a hurry, I forgot my small hand bag. I was just happy but had a slight feeling of grief of the numerous things left in the past. When I reached the exit door I realized what I had forgotten. My precious, essential paraphernalia (well for me it was). It was very agonizing for me and instinctively I ran back. My parents didn’t realize my absence and I let my emotions run away with me. When they arrived at the departure terminal they turned back and saw emptiness instead of me.

Meanwhile I was running like hell here and there trying to ease the fire which had kindled in my heart. But consider it my bad fate or inappropriate timing; the bag was simply not there. Now I felt my guilt and I was stranded alone, I sat there thinking what would happen next. I was not one of those kids who just started crying over spilled milk on being left alone, rather I planned what to do. I started wandering like a waif searching for shelter.

I was lost at the airport and my parents were most likely searching for me in depression. I was angry at my stupid fault and regretted it a lot. Finally, after sauntering around for nearly an hour, I took rest. In trepidation of being lost forever I couldn’t think straight. So I concluded that a good nap would result in proper evaluation of the scenario.

Now I was really petrified and just went near an airport pickup van. Fortunately, my parents were in it and on seeing them I started throwing tantrums. They embraced me in their loving arms and it felt as if I had seen a glimpse of paradise. We missed our flight but who cares. I was safe and sound and far away from the cruel fear of loneliness. From this incident I learned one thing that it’s more significant to remain patient than to be panicky in times of tumult.
Amazing story(y) ...

Reaction score
LOST AT THE AIRPORT ( FULL VERSION )

It seemed as a colony full of many acts and all kinds of people roaming here and there.

Everybody was so much indulged in his own fanciful but meagre world. There were

announcements being relayed and I was just agape thinking whether I was in the real world or

fantasy. I was perplexed and was inquisitive as to what the various components fitted at the

airport terminal do. It was mind-boggling to see how the mysterious looking devices detected

whether there was any harmful item present in the loads of luggage.

All these acts enchanted me and I just kept wasting my time wondering and thinking. Curiosity

was a natural phenomenon to me as I was just a kid and it started tickling my innovative mind.

My dad suddenly wiped the clouds of curiosity which had almost shrouded my brain. This was

certainly very heart clenching for me.

I grabbed my backpack and jostled it to see if any of its contents were missing. I had to carry

this onus on my shoulders but in reality it was just a piece of cake. I gasped in desire at those

unexplainable mysteries and walked away in a sullen mood. I was the apple of my mother’s eye

and also a numero uno for the rest of the world.

So in a hurry I forgot my small hand bag. I was happy but had a slight feeling of grief of the

things left behind in the past. When I reached the exit I realized what I had forgotten. My

precious, essential paraphernalia (well for me it was).in it contained two watches, my lunch,

books and different toys which I played. As time was passing, I felt as if someone was sowing

the seeds of impatience in my heart. This was very agonizing for me and instinctively I ran back.

My parents didn’t realize my inexistence and I let my emotions run away with me. When they

reached the airport terminal they saw emptiness instead of me.

Meanwhile, I was running like hell here and there trying to ease the fire which had kindled in my

heart. But consider it my bad fate or inappropriate timing, the hand bag was simply not there.

Now I felt my remorse and as I was stranded alone, I sat there thinking what would happen

next. I was not one of those bunch of kids who just start to wail on being left alone , rather I

planned what to do next. Without further ado, I started wandering here and there like a waif

searching for a safe haven.

I was lost at the airport and my parents would be most certainly searching for me in melancholy.

I was enraged at my stupid fault and regretted my idiotic mistake. Finally after strolling around

for nearly an hour , I took rest. In trepidation of being lost forever , I couldn’t think straight. Due

to my happy-go-lucky nature, I concluded that a good nap would result in proper evaluation of

the scenario.

When I woke up my head was feeling very dizzy. I tried to recuperate my senses and in a matter

of minutes my mind was on the track. I rolled back the cassettes of my memories to jump back

into the past. Vivid structures started to crowd in front of my brain’s camera and the whole

incident re-played itself. I watched the plane soaring smoothly in the sky and cried meekly. But

immediately I wiped my diminutive tears which carried immense feelings for me.

I tried to remain staunch in the pursuit to find my loved ones but it seemed that all my

aspirations had dwindled away. I asked a security personnel if he had seen my parents but he

contravened me and I became more woebegone.

Now I was really petrified and went outside near an airport pick-up van. Inexplicably, my parents

were in it and upon seeing them I became exuberant and really active. Instead of scolding me,

they took me in their loving hands and it felt as if I had seen a glimpse of paradise. We missed

our flight but who cares. I was safe and sound with the ones I wanted to be with and far away

from the cruel fear of lonesomeness. I forced myself not to cry and was victorious in doing so.

From this incident, I learned one thing that is, it’s more essential to remain patient than to be

panicky in times of tumult.