• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

24 hrs r up......full time analysis phyx P12

Reaction score
hunter94 said:
mine was 5.4 but when i took it of spacing of full scale it was coming 4.8....nt sure

u jus b sure..its B 5.4 one..!! sure sure and 100% sure..!!

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
intel1993 said:
the question was in which uniform field while taking the charge from X to Y will produce greatest repulsion..........................
UNiform field refers to the field between the plates which were only in C and D......
1 more mark ..is gone
i am sure its B
AND MORE DISCUSSION ON THIS QUESTION.
WE LL SEE

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
hunter94 said:
mine was 5.4 but when i took it of spacing of full scale it was coming 4.8....nt sure

u jus b sure..its B 5.4 one..!! sure sure and 100% sure..!!
THATS WAS THE CASE WITH ME TOO.
BUT STILL ICHOOSE B

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
generalsZH said:
mrpaudel B was nt possible i think. however it cud ve been C or D as the field lines moving from high to low potential.

for the field question....ok here's a logic of mine..!! u can jus eliminate A and C..coz the +vely charge particle doesnot experience repulsive force...now B and D experiences repulsion...so since B was radially outward..and D was uniform..i thought there would b same repulsion everywhere in D...so wrote B...!!

Many ppl here giving a great xplaination here for that question....at least m sure A n C is not the answer..among B and D...others are sayin its D>..so i may b wrong too..!!

Reaction score
The force one was 10N, as you had to balance the moments about the pivot.

Reaction score
Many people are saying that the dropping the ball Q 's answer is A.....I strongly disagree...its C..it is one of the Q that is repeated..I have found that Q is Physics MCQ with help( redspot) ... it was the Q in the year..June 1989...

Reaction score
@diwash: yeah dude..i also had learnt sth lyk u said..!!...and what did u write for electrid field question..when the +vely charged particle is moved from X to Y..i wrote B....wbu?

Reaction score
@mrpaudel...i wrote A for the electric field Q. I think i have done it wrong..here friends in this thread r also supporting different option so ...can not say which option is corret...
and what is the answer of the resonable estimate Q...Qno3?

Reaction score
i wrote 1 4 and 6..which is B man..!! but idk..!! u shud have checked ur paper once....in option A..the particle wont experience repulsion,it experiences attraction instead..that was a silly mistake dude..!!...anyway...i wrote B for this electric field one..but rest of the ppl say the option D is correct for this one..!!

Reaction score
ya dude it was my silly mistake ..
i think u got the q wrong ..the answer is 2,4 and 5 (so D) and what about the Q above it...the Q with least appropriate extimateion (Q about frrquency of sound...and beta particle..something like that) ..I wrote A..( got confused with A and D and finally wrote A)

Reaction score
yeah..i got that wrong...!! and for the Q u are talkin bout...A is the answer....

Reaction score
i thought it was D as well, forgot what B and C were, anyone remember the options?

Reaction score
A. Frequency of Soung
B. wavelength of visible light was given into Nm..which was true..
C. In beta particle A negatively charged bla bla was said...which is true...
D. young's modulus 10^11 which is true

so it must b A

Reaction score
Was there any moment question in the paper....despite of tht couple and resultant one....???