• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

24 hrs r up......full time analysis phyx P12

Reaction score
Forces one was 10N, I also first thought it was simply 20, but only by 10N the equilibrium was being established.

Reaction score
look here my explanation go.
the force had no physical contact with the wall and the weight has no horizontal component so the only reaction force from the wall was horizontal .
and so in order to balance the vertical component force has to be 20n.
think about it if the force is 10n then verical component cant be balanced it becomes only 5n since force has no physical contact with the wall the wall cant apply the vertical upward force.

Reaction score
grumpy said:
look here my explanation go.
the force had no physical contact with the wall and the weight has no horizontal component so the only reaction force from the wall was horizontal .
and so in order to balance the vertical component force has to be 20n.
think about it if the force is 10n then verical component cant be balanced it becomes only 5n since force has no physical contact with the wall the wall cant apply the vertical upward force.

ah but thats where u are wrong.. When there is a pivot, the force would affect the wall, even if it had no physical contact with it.... The force was 10 N.. As by balancing moments the rod would be in equilibrium.. Because it was hinged and there was a pivot.. If u select 20 N and balance forces, moments arent balanced.. And there is NO equilibrium.. Because the rod is hinged at one end !!!

Reaction score
Any 1 remembrs the momntum Q in which 2identical ball were there,one at rest n other moving by velocity V...... Q-asked wat wd happn nxt? :D answer??????? I wrote D... Tht id the moving ball stops n statioary ball moves with v :D

Reaction score
there is no doubt that its D.....

and for others..whoever got confused for one question "what decreases the electric field strength?" and options were...increasing p.d, increasing distance....n bla bla..the only valid option here was increasing distance....some of the ppl here are saying that they dont significantly decrease the E.F.I....i wanna tell all the guys over here that...have u checked other option?? all other option were incorrect...only the viable option was A...so why ppl are discussin a lot in this question..!!

Reaction score
answer to the which one
what was the choices
if it was about the switches it was C
and btw it was which one can controll the off and on iguess
is it was with switch like r,t and all
tht was C
thts it
pls
mention ur varient
and also
if its not the question with this
then say question completely
or the choices
uremember any or all of them

Reaction score
The switches question's answer was C for sure..
But there wasnt a green light lamp question so u must be a different variant

Reaction score
yar i dont remember questions... 40 mujhe yad hai.. It was 134 nd 132. . Option B i think
What was question 39 ??

Reaction score
ya
i chose
B
too
and 39 it was about radioactivity
but i dont know
also
lol
nvmnd
leave
it
thnx
bro

Reaction score
k ! And ab paper ho gaya hai tou stop worrying..
''key to success involves a lot of chilling '' - Mahir.
So chill... :D

Reaction score
For that lamp Q i dnt really remember the optionsbbut was it like this!!! It was connected in parallelband the lamp would not light if any of 2switches in the first of the parallel were opened nd the only switch in the second parallel were opened!!!!!!!!!
____.open ______._closed__.___
-------/______.open_____________then connected foward

Was it so????????????? :)