• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2nd language English exam 2012 paper 2 variant 1

Reaction score
My summary was also meh.. I've got a question for everyone. The note taking section it asked "What tools does Costa use now?"
This was for the Dowsing article part. I wrote:
1. A rod with loops at either end
2. A pendulum
3. A twig or piece of wood

Not sure about my 3rd one since it seemed like there were only 2 correct answers in the paragraph.
Yes I wrote the same answers ! I think it's Right ! ... But i don't know about the grades in English .. I Think I will not get a good grade because of the summary :( ..

Reaction score
Yes I will get P.4 On monday ! But i have a question .. I should show my working in pen or pencil , For Math exam. ? I know it's a stupid question :LOL: But i just wanted to know !

Reaction score
Yes I will get P.4 On monday ! But i have a question .. I should show my working in pen or pencil , For Math exam. ? I know it's a stupid question :LOL: But i just wanted to know !

Everything should be done in pen other then diagrams (Locus) or if they need you to make a graph.

Reaction score
My summary was also meh.. I've got a question for everyone. The note taking section it asked "What tools does Costa use now?"
This was for the Dowsing article part. I wrote:
1. A rod with loops at either end
2. A pendulum
3. A twig or piece of wood

Not sure about my 3rd one since it seemed like there were only 2 correct answers in the paragraph.
Wow i just did the same ...and not sure too from the last one :(

Reaction score
I have a question in the article we must say our views like opinion and say only the disadvantages? or advantages?
:(