• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

<3 Awesome Maths Paper 2

Reaction score
Alhamduulillah DOne wiz it ! Was awesome paper @
It was okay.. What did you get for the number of lines of symetry and rotational symetery on the first page.
And on the first page what did you get for the 3>x>2 or something? I got the middle value for example 3>x>1..x = 2...
And the last page.. the matrices?

Reaction score
Lolz last page Fulll TUka it was matrices last was 5 above that 0,-1,0,1 all were like these I think expectations above >50 what y say@

Reaction score
what was the first questions answer??
i got the first answer as wednesday 10:15 pm , for the answser of symmetry i got the first I and the second N , for the last page first one was x = 3.5 . second x = 3 or x = -3 and the last was x=5 . Paper was pretty on well. Lets wish the same for the coming exams. Goodluck guys

Reaction score
Do you guys know when they will release the actual paper? I know that the mark scheme won't be out until they mark them all but will the actual paper be available sooner?

Reaction score
i got the first answer as wednesday 10:15 pm , for the answser of symmetry i got the first I and the second N , for the last page first one was x = 3.5 . second x = 3 or x = -3 and the last was x=5 . Paper was pretty on well. Lets wish the same for the coming exams. Goodluck guys
For symmetry... the second one ALSO contained I :p

Reaction score
So what do you guys do when you get an answer wrong in a paper? I mean, we can't go back and change it...

Reaction score
but it contained one mark so i guess we would get it if we just wrote i or just wrote n right? i answered the question regarding the mark (n)

Reaction score
It was okay.. What did you get for the number of lines of symetry and rotational symetery on the first page.
And on the first page what did you get for the 3>x>2 or something? I got the middle value for example 3>x>1..x = 2...
And the last page.. the matrices?
i got 0 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 for that inequality

Reaction score
the first one u did was wrong , its wednesday but a different time around 23 : 00

Reaction score
for the first one in function can i just keep it as 2(X+3)^3 is it acceptable

for the gradient was it -1.125

Reaction score
0 isn't considered to be either a positive or a negative integer, but as long as u have 1, 2, 3, 4 written, the examiners won't cut marks!
:D , what did u get for the percentage one did u do 130/100 * 9 ? the taxi question