• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

3 Word's Game....

Reaction score
Awwwwww thnx 22shimmer22girly ...... Luv u too..... ♡.♡
*gasps horrifically*
U guys are horrible writers! Crapping everywhere! ;-)

Anyways shimmer I am gonna not consider the love part cuz we gotta set a scene and then introduce him after sometime........ :D

(and.......) the sea below :)

Reaction score
*gasps horrifically*

Anyways shimmer I am gonna not consider the love part cuz we gotta set a scene and then introduce him after sometime........ :D

bbyyyy i wasnt the one with the crapping story XP yes fine but imma still talk bout him XP

Reaction score
Just to keep the story on the track. and Hey! Please dont mess with the Admin dude.

which the boy....
awesomaholic101 where are you ? Scared of my mighty power?;):cautious::giggle:
-_- I was probably enjoying sleeping or sth while you did you're best to get in more than 3 words per post like the cheater you are :p
and isn't it weird that i got alerts for all of sj0007 (thank you btw :D) and didn't get for your quoting and tagging me? :confused:

*blocks them again*
*nd throws another cheesecake at u*
no girl ... you don't wanna waste cheesecakes ... cheesecakes are NOT waste-able

*gasps horrifically*

the towering cliff

Reaction score
-_- I was probably enjoying sleeping or sth while you did you're best to get in more than 3 words per post like the cheater you are :p
and isn't it weird that i got alerts for all of sj0007 (thank you btw :D) and didn't get for your quoting and tagging me? :confused:

no girl ... you don't wanna waste cheesecakes ... cheesecakes are NOT waste-able

the towering cliff
awww sweeto ur right!!! XD :D IMMA EAT MY CHEESECAKES MYSELF XD :D