• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

4th Subject.

Reaction score
hey guys.

I did my olevels in science and now i am into a levels.

i have chosen maths,physics,chemistry....but i have to choose one more subject too..

So can you suggest which subject shud subject i choose as i am planing to do my engineering from somewhere out of pakistan after my a levels.. so can u gus suggest me subject is prefered by engineering universities abroad ......... and more over thyr arent any further maths teachers available in my city so cant take it....

plz guys do guide me...........

Reaction score
hey guys.

I did my olevels in science and now i am into a levels.

i have chosen maths,physics,chemistry....but i have to choose one more subject too..

So can you suggest which subject shud subject i choose as i am planing to do my engineering from somewhere out of pakistan after my a levels.. so can u gus suggest me subject is prefered by engineering universities abroad ......... and more over thyr arent any further maths teachers available in my city so cant take it....

plz guys do guide me...........
y do u want 4 A levels? in UK they only need 3 A levels 2 of which the major needs it and one any subject u enjoy doing! 4 A levels is just too much man