• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

6 sunni + 4 shia books?????

Reaction score
Does anybody know how much are the six sunni and four shia books important in Islamiat 2058/02 olevels???? They are too much and I havent seen any of them in the past papers???? :? How much expected are they in this session that is May/June 2010?????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
They are very important as they have included this topic in the new REVISED Syllabus!!!+ 6 Sunni Books are expected to come (their Features)
a question can come like this:
"Write a note on the Six Authoritative Books of Sunni Muslims / Saha Sitta? (10)

Reaction score
yeah....they r important but they r not so difficult....and they r the major six collectors of Ahadith we have to learn them....their names , number of Ahadith they collected , from where they collected and how they collected them.

Reaction score
Can anyone post the correct number of ahadith contained in each of them as i have seen many books but they r giving varying answers :(

Reaction score
I think you only have to learn about one of the two since don't sectarian questions come with a choice ?