• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey dude!!
Wellcome to XPF!!!
but plz doo read the XPF rules............
:D

Reaction score
Nice to have you on board..We hope you enjoy your visit, once again have fun and happy posting! :p

Reaction score
Thank you for choosing Princesszahra airlines, we hope you enjoy your flight.
Princesszahra-
Fly with me

:p

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
Princesszahra-
Fly with me

oh sure!!!
If I fly with you either you'll have a plane crash after listening to my jokes!!
WANNA FLY??? :%)

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
basimnazir said:
Princesszahra-
Fly with me

oh sure!!!
If I fly with you either you'll have a plane crash after listening to my jokes!!
WANNA FLY??? :%)

I love to experience new things in life :twisted: Yes I wanna fly ;)
Haha!

Reaction score
Hey not firing back but, what would happen if we do refrain from going off the topic?

Reaction score
Well, if we start joking around, the new comers will surely crack up, they would find XPF interesting and would recommend others too, and this is what we need, don't you think it's a great idea then? :)

Reaction score
well u could do it in CHAT forum new comers will also see the chat forum which is much better place for them to find that xpf is interesting here they should know that they are being welcomed only if u do it others will start doing it and a circle will be set up so consider it as a request not to start joking around and chatting in welcome lounge :)

Reaction score
Well it will take a while before they open the CHAT! o I prefer hanging around here, cheering em up and entertain them! They will love it, and would prefer it much more often! Be practical mod!

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
Well it will take a while before they open the CHAT! o I prefer hanging around here, cheering em up and entertain them! They will love it, and would prefer it much more often! Be practical mod!

answering back moderators.......sweet!!!!!
:p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.