• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
basimnazir said:
Well it will take a while before they open the CHAT! o I prefer hanging around here, cheering em up and entertain them! They will love it, and would prefer it much more often! Be practical mod!

wel; its the first time i have heard of people loving the welcome forum and entertaining them here in welcome lounge......why the hell a user will prefer welcome lounge on a forum like XPF people come in this lounge once they are new the see people are welcoming them thats enough then they mostly prefer other main forums like CIE and subforums of it e.t.c

now will u plz stop answering me back or should i lock the topic? :)

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
basimnazir said:
Well it will take a while before they open the CHAT! o I prefer hanging around here, cheering em up and entertain them! They will love it, and would prefer it much more often! Be practical mod!

wel; its the first time i have heard of people loving the welcome forum and entertaining them here in welcome lounge......why the hell a user will prefer welcome lounge on a forum like XPF people come in this lounge once they are new the see people are welcoming them thats enough then they mostly prefer other main forums like CIE and subforums of it e.t.c

now will u plz stop answering me back or should i lock the topic? :)

Well yes, there is always the first time for everyone I feel. People are welcoming? First of all, you gotta admit it, whenever a new user joins the XPF he gets selfish, he always goes to get help in the subject, believe me, same was with me and I'm sure with others too, you can surely decline my statement, but you can't blanket up the fact!
Oo wow! so you gonna lock it, no offence but, learn to face the truth!

Reaction score
well u should learn the truth girl u prolonged this topic so much and its gone way off topic that i m bound to lock it now....i am making this welcome forum browsing easier so new users can come and check that people are welcoming them not starting thier own chat u admit it or not u were going off-topic......THAT THE CURRENT TRUTH

**TOPIC LOCKED**

Status
Not open for further replies.