• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

8th May Maths Paper 2 full solutions

Reaction score
In the inequality question I just arranged the like terms on one side and wrote the answer will I get marks for it

Reaction score
sir as 24 hours have passed could u also post the coordinated/combined sciences paper 6 if its not solved it would be fin we could atleast look at the textbook and get to know whats right and whats wrong

plzzz can u post the paper 6 science

Reaction score
It changes every year and I haven't seen Paper 4 yet so it's impossible for me to know.
It changes every year and I haven't seen Paper 4 yet so it's impossible for me to know.

Firstly the math total is 260 in all the GTs....ppr 2 takes 35 % and ppr 4 takes 65%.....but i dont understand how the 35 and 65% is calculated.....because if u add the total marks for ppr 2 n 4 it is 200....
Could u pls help me on this situation..
Thanks

Reaction score
sir as 24 hours have passed could u also post the coordinated/combined sciences paper 6 if its not solved it would be fin we could atleast look at the textbook and get to know whats right and whats wrong

plzzz can u post the paper 6 science

And if u could also the chemistry ppr 1...
Its okay if not answered

Reaction score
Firstly the math total is 260 in all the GTs....ppr 2 takes 35 % and ppr 4 takes 65%.....but i dont understand how the 35 and 65% is calculated.....because if u add the total marks for ppr 2 n 4 it is 200....
Could u pls help me on this situation..
Thanks
The total of 260 in the Summer 2012 grade thresholds was a mistake. The extended syllabus has a total of 200, 70 marks from Paper 2 and 130 marks from Paper 4.

Reaction score
am gettin full mark :) how much shld i get in paper 4 for A*
No one (including CIE) knows the answer to this question. You can look at grade boundaries from previous years to get an idea of what you may need.

175/200 is the average A* boundary over the last 2 years but it could be completely different this year.

Reaction score
6x+3<x<3x+9
6x-3x<x<9-3
3x<x<6
3x<6. ,x<6
Your second line is wrong. When you subtract an amount from the left and the right of an inequality, you also have to subtract it from the centre of the inequality.

Reaction score
Hi,

24 hours have passed so I can upload my solutions to Paper 22.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

- I will not answer any questions like, 'What will I need to get this grade' or 'How hard/easy was the paper, what will the A boundary be'.

I will be posting solutions to paper 42 on 14th May in a different thread.
I'm looking at like 69-70/70, is that an A grade?

Reaction score
for number 16 the question on distance, if you got 900 cause you didn't change the minutes into hours, how many marks will you get?

Reaction score
i want to know if theres any formulas for the nth term like the a+(n-1)d ??? because i'm really losing too much from the nth term question.