• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

8th May Maths Paper 2 full solutions

Reaction score
hi, i just wanted to ask where will you post the solution for paper 4, and i also wanted to ask if you can get us answers for other subjects , please reply

Reaction score
hi, i just wanted to ask where will you post the solution for paper 4, and i also wanted to ask if you can get us answers for other subjects , please reply
I will post them in a new thread in this forum on 14th May.

I don't have access to any other IGCSE exams.

Reaction score
ok thanks and wish us luck, and i wanted to ask you if you think that they might ask us about the sine and cosine curve , because i dont understand them

Reaction score
i
Hi,

24 hours have passed so I can upload my solutions to Paper 22.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

- I will not answer any questions like, 'What will I need to get this grade' or 'How hard/easy was the paper, what will the A boundary be'.

I will be posting solutions to paper 42 on 14th May in a different thread.[/quote

I lost about 10-12 marks is there any hope I'd be getting an A* in total? How much am I supposed to lose in paper4 to still get an A*

Reaction score
Hi,
0580_w12_qp_41 Page 3 Question 1(d)(ii):
How to I figure out the column height with all the info given, if it's not too much trouble please solve help me on a paper with as much instructions as possble otherwise anyway you like is also acceptable.
Thank You very much, you'll be a lifesaver if you answer me because my math teacher left the country so I hae no one else to explain :(

Reaction score
i'd say you try and get 125 or more marks in paper 4 to give yourself a chance to get an A*
Could you please guess what are most likely to come in Paper 4 that didn't come in paper 2 or what we should worry about less as they already came?

Reaction score
shape (cylinder,cones) type questions
probability
Mensuration
Percentages
these are the FEW major topics...
apart from that, just practice a lot !
percentages came already right? theyre the easiest i hope many many many come and i score full :p

Reaction score
sir wen r u posting paper 4 solutions

I don't want to make any predictions about this. You can look yourself at past papers and Paper 2 of this year and make your own predictions..

All I'll say is I'm pretty confident that there will be some trigonometry in Paper 4 :)

Reaction score
Hi,

- I will not answer any questions like, 'What will I need to get this grade' or 'How hard/easy was the paper, what will the A boundary be'.

I will be posting solutions to paper 42 on 14th May in a different thread.
Sir could u please post the paper 4 solutions as soon as possible

Reaction score
Hellow guys for the line of best fit u cabn use the EYE BALL METHOD ITS EASY AND LESS TIME CONSUMING THEN ASSSUMPTION

Reaction score
hi, i was wondering where i can get the solutions for Paper 4 International Maths 0607 variation 42.. thanks

Reaction score
I got 67-68 marks out of 70... Please upload the paper 4 tomorrow... so that i know my real marks...It was tough... not like the way i expected

Reaction score
heyyyy on question 8 i worked everything out like you did but forgot to put -4......i just put -1 -2 and -3 how many marks would i loose?

Reaction score
Hi,

I will be posting solutions to paper 42 on 14th May in a different thread.

sir plzzz post the solution of p42 as quick as possible
sir
plzzzz
plzzz