• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9093 English AS

Reaction score
For your time management.. for p2 you MUST have a plan.. just a spider diagram would do of what goes in which paragraph! (ik we arent used to it but now that im doing that im managing time better :p)

And p1 yeah the annotating part yeah must take 10 mins max.. NOT MORE... coz then you gotta write the commentary which will take say 45 mins and the next 10mins for your directed writing... this will work... but in case you do not have time... do the directed writing first and then your commentary.
Alright xD

Reaction score
then wht do you do?

just go through some tips here and there before exams... its better to read through the book though...not saying dont.... for now just writing and getting tips from my teacher on how to improve my writing... go through the standards booklet.. go through samples of those who you know have got high grades

Reaction score
just go through some tips here and there before exams... its better to read through the book though...not saying dont.... for now just writing and getting tips from my teacher on how to improve my writing... go through the standards booklet.. go through samples of those who you know have got high grades
oh okay

gonna go study english nw .-.