• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9709 Maths P1 Notes Here! :)

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

On the request of '1357913579' I'm posting my notes here. :Yahoo!: Since I'm too busy so I didn't give particular attention to the style and format of the notes, but anyways I hope these are helpful! 8)
Thankuu sooo much!! :) May Allaah help u in ur papers for helping us in ours!! :)

Reaction score
I need the 2012 nov pastpapers for P1 and P4
seee. if its in there :) if not then it might seem a silly question but i have to ask : "have you visited the papers section of xtremepapers? because it has just recently been updated with the last session (O/N 2012) papers :)

Attachments

• XtremePapers-Mathematics (9709) Question Papers.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
Reaction score
can you tell me how to display sin 60 inform of 1/2 etc. on calculator

Reaction score
  1. Can someone help me with finding the area under curve ( Suspension area) using intergration :( If someone can help me with full P1 syllabus I will be really greatful. Just coz of P1 I may spoil my thread of A's in all subjects.. I am really really bad at solving at P1. please help urgent

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks alot.. God Bless u..
Can I know how to solve pastpapers
and a good book for AS Math.

Reaction score
Thanks alot.. God Bless u..
Can I know how to solve pastpapers
and a good book for AS Math.
i dont not know any good P1 books for mathematics
there is no shortcut to solving pastpapers, you will have to practice
practice makes you perfect
so solution is: practice practice practice until the exam day
and do watch the videos in the link i gave you
and trust me, p1 will be a piece of cake for you once you are almost done with p3 ;)

Reaction score
i dont not know any good P1 books for mathematics
there is no shortcut to solving pastpapers, you will have to practice
practice makes you perfect
so solution is: practice practice practice until the exam day
and do watch the videos in the link i gave you
and trust me, p1 will be a piece of cake for you once you are almost done with p3 ;)

Thanks alot frnd :)

Reaction score
ALEVEL MATHEMATICS PAPER 3(P3) NOTES ARE AVAILABLE AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE OF RS.400. THEY ARE VERY WELL WRITTEN AND ARE VERY COMPREHENSIVE. THEY ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND COVER ALL CONCEPTS WITH EXAMPLE QUESTIONS. TO GET THEM PLEASE CONTACT 0345-4004153

Reaction score
JazakAllahu Khairan for this precious work. May Allah bless you.
I have a question that has to do with some lack of basis probably of IGCSE.
Im currently studying applications to differentiation and a question came out in which I have doubts about:
A curve is such that dy/dx= x^1/2 - x^-1/2
The curve passes through the point (4, 2/3)

Question: Find the coordinates of the stationary point and determine its nature.

I know that I have to equal the derived function to zero however I don't know how to find the x-values because of such powers (1/2 and -1/2), some basis that I have a lack with.
Is there any links or something where I can conclude the answer to the question?

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the material, I am preaparing for maths in 2 months any certain tips?

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

On the request of '1357913579' I'm posting my notes here. :Yahoo!: Since I'm too busy so I didn't give particular attention to the style and format of the notes, but anyways I hope these are helpful! 8)
I know its way too late but thanks!!!