• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-2 Complete Guide for Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering Students

Reaction score
AOA everyone.
I have just recently completed my A'levels and given the MCAT, and Alhamdulillah will be going to a Government Medical College.
I just wanted to share a complete A-2 guide of how I studied. It's on the subjects Biology, Physics and Chemistry (Not Maths, because I dropped that in A-2) It has everything, with every element of every chapter dealt separately. Relevant notes and resources are attached as well. It's according to the syllabus and I assure you, nothing has been left out.
It was the study plan my sister used two years back (She had straight A*s and a distinction and is now studying in King Edward University) so hopefully it will prove helpful to you guys !
All the guides are available on my blog. The front page shows Chemistry only, but you can browse the other subjects using the archive on the right!
My blog: http://subtlygold.blogspot.com/

Reaction score
AOA everyone.
I have just recently completed my A'levels and given the MCAT, and Alhamdulillah will be going to a Government Medical College.
I just wanted to share a complete A-2 guide of how I studied. It's on the subjects Biology, Physics and Chemistry (Not Maths, because I dropped that in A-2) It has everything, with every element of every chapter dealt separately. Relevant notes and resources are attached as well. It's according to the syllabus and I assure you, nothing has been left out.
It was the study plan my sister used two years back (She had straight A*s and a distinction and is now studying in King Edward University) so hopefully it will prove helpful to you guys !
All the guides are available on my blog. The front page shows Chemistry only, but you can browse the other subjects using the archive on the right!
Your blog is really very helpful

Reaction score
AOA everyone.
All the best. (y)
Liked it. ;)