• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A beautiful name for my cute angel :')

Reaction score
Alright guys! Your wait is over.

I've decided the name. First of all, I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for suggesting such adorable names. :')
To be honest, it was one hell of a task to choose one name from the H.U.G.E list of beautiful names, I had. :rolleyes:
Special thanks to @black widow, @mune:), @Firebender, @Dazzling Girl <3 and @sweetiepie :D
And @Iridescent bhaiya, I am sorry yar. :( I couldn't name her 'Izz' though it's a beautiful name.
@Ayyan :D, you can no longer call her with weird names. :p

So the name is NISHI. :D *Big hands*
I have named her after the angel of XPC who passed away because of blood cancer. May her soul rest in peace!
@Dazzling Girl <3 suggested this name.

I hope everyone likes it. :')
You XPCians are an amazing bunch. Thanks for being so cooperative. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score

I've decided the name. First of all, I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for such suggesting such adorable names. :')
To be honest, it was hell of a task to choose one name from the H.U.G.E list of beautiful names, I had. :rolleyes:
Special thanks to @black widow, @mune:), @Firebender, @Dazzling Girl <3 and @sweetiepie :D
And @Iridescent bhaiya, I am sorry yar. :( I couldn't name her 'Izz' though it's a beautiful name.
@Ayyan :D, you can no more call her with weird names. :p

I have named her after the angel of XPC who passed away because of blood cancer. May her soul rest in peace!

Not Fair My Name Was Also Good ! Whats this Nishi Weird Name I Wont Talk To AnyOne :(

Reaction score

I've decided the name. First of all, I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for such suggesting such adorable names. :')
To be honest, it was one hell of a task to choose one name from the H.U.G.E list of beautiful names, I had. :rolleyes:

thnx for the tag an np

amazing name. i cudnt think of any better.

Reaction score
Not Fair My Name Was Also Good ! Whats this Nishi Weird Name I Wont Talk To AnyOne :(
Hey, come on!
The names you suggested were beautiful, no doubt! But the problem is that I had to pick one name from that list. :/

Nishi is a weird name? :eek: You nuts, bro? But oh, do I care again? :cool:

Reaction score
Hey, come on!
The names you suggested were beautiful, no doubt! But the problem is that I had to pick one name from that list. :/

she is not a bro, a sis, rather an aapi

Reaction score
Hey, come on!

Its Weird Name It Refer To Nisha :p

Reaction score

Beautiful name (y)
I love it <3
And thanks for the credits. :)