• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A beautiful name for my cute angel :')

Reaction score
My sister's name is Mishi. When we were cruel and little, we used to call her Pishi. She was too confident to mind though, and turned out to be a really popular and upstanding girl who a lot of people rely on anyway. Albeit pretty lazy sometimes. Just saying, kids will figure this out. Oh, and thanks for the thanks.

I agree somewhat. I often notice how the names of the people in our lives tend to draw their meaning more from the people we associate them with, rather than bestow any meaning on the person. For example, my real name means "respect giver/earner" but I do nothing of the sort.

On the other hand, I knew a Chinese girl once named Han-Qingzhao, which means "gloriously bright". She often told of how her parents played with her name like poetry. For example, once when dropping her gaze in obedience before her parents, her father would say "Han Qingzhao, let me see the sunrise of my daughter's face". I always thought that was a beautiful effect.

Same with your case, honouring the memory of a loved one or treasured friend is a very kind thing to do, and carries meaning and love with every utterance. I didn't know her, but I'm sure Nishi she was a lovely person, and her legacy and memory will live on in this little nishi pishi(i cant help it).

I wish, I could like this post hundred times. =)

Thanks a bunch for understanding. (':

Reaction score
hi can someone please email me june 2013 ocr chemistry f321 paper and also edexcel psychology june 2013 unit 2 ? thanks
email: [email protected]

Interesting topic you chose to bump for that request lol.

My sister's name is Mishi. When we were cruel and little, we used to call her Pishi. She was too confident to mind though, and turned out to be a really popular and upstanding girl who a lot of people rely on anyway. Albeit pretty lazy. Just saying, kids will figure this out. Oh, and thanks for the thanks.

I agree somewhat. I often notice how the names of the people in our lives tend to draw their meaning more from the people we associate them with, rather than bestow any meaning on the person. For example, my real name means "respect giver/earner" but I do nothing of the sort.

On the other hand, I knew a Chinese girl once named Han-Qingzhao, which means "gloriously bright". She often told of how her parents played with her name like poetry. For example, once when dropping her gaze in obedience before her parents, her father would say "Han Qingzhao, let me see the sunrise of my daughter's face". I always thought that was a beautiful effect.

Same with your case, honouring the memory of a loved one or treasured friend is a very kind thing to do, and carries the same meaning and love with every utterance, in a different way perhaps than Han Qingzhao but definitely just as strong. I didn't know her, but I'm sure Nishi was a lovely person, and her legacy and memory will live on in this little nishi pishi(i cant help it).

This is kinda sweet. I agree completely. Nishi is a nice name. Be confident in it