• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A few questions about getting into a uni. pls reply...

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
I got my last A level exam on 14th inshAllah....
I got Physics, Maths and Chemistry...
I want to do further studies in engineering which do not involve chemical and electronic... What will be those??
Which thing should I choose?? Like BS, BA, what do those things mean??
I want to do Mechanical engineering from Pakistan... Which universities offer it??
Other than Mechanical engineering are backups... Like architectural , aerospace, etc... Which field should I choose then?? I have good interest in Mechanics and I'm good at it too , Alhamdulillah...
And pls tell universities if possible, of these engineerings in Pakistan.
Thanks very much in advance. :)

TSZ

Reaction score
Given dat ure thnkng of getting an admission means ure nt a baby and dunt have to be spoon fed......search them up, its nt hard....check HEC ranking and stuff....google the stuff up

Reaction score
Given dat ure thnkng of getting an admission means ure nt a baby and dunt have to be spoon fed......search them up, its nt hard....check HEC ranking and stuff....google the stuff up
i know. but I'm not someone experienced in uni yet. :p
better ask with people who got experience. :|

Reaction score
thanks for the info though... :)