• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A general query for any O'level veterans.

Reaction score
Have any of you guys got an unexpected A*, like if you feel that you didn't do that well, and still ended up with an A*?

Anyone out there? :p
Maybe to give some ray of hope to us :eek: ,

Reaction score
No my accounts paper went well, like insh'Allah 28/30, but i'm a bit doubtful about english :p

Reaction score
@ Abcde, yeah I know same here, but I was still kind of worried; I'm especially worried about english man..

Reaction score
You always feel that your English paper went pathetic, but in most cases candidates end up getting an A/A* even with the most horrible of papers. So you shouldn't take tension about it. Hopefully, you still can get an A in it, just like I did with a really poor attempt at the paper.

Reaction score
rafae said:
Have any of you guys got an unexpected A*, like if you feel that you didn't do that well, and still ended up with an A*?

Anyone out there? :p
Maybe to give some ray of hope to us :eek: ,
It is possible

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and other subjects like these are qualitatively checked. You never know what result you are going to get. It all depends on the examiner. So you can always keep a glint of hope. :)

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting an A* in Islamiat. Got one at 90. :eek:
Definitely wasn't expecting one in Stats. Lekin Alhamdulillah, I got one in that as well.
What with percentile and all, I think I shall scrape through with an A*, IA, in English. And so will everyone else. Ameen. :)