• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A* Grading Example

Reaction score
First, i would like to thank u Zohaib for ur efforts in here :D
but i have two questions
does the explanation u said includes curve or not? <i think its related with the marks between A and B i think>
also, if some1 gets 88% would that be an A* or an A?

Reaction score
Dear Zohaib,
thanks alot for all ur effort.but the only thing that i would like to know is whether the minimum% of A* changed from 95%to90% and does the curve has a role in this % i mean that is this %always fit with whatever was the curve.(if someone got the minimum %for A that i think 85% will the curve overlap with that result he may got B grade or not???)

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
I DONT KNOW Y I DONT GET IT BUT THE THING I UNDERSTAND THAT CIE WILL PUT THE MINIMUM MARK FOR A AND FOR B BEFORE THEY SEE THE EXAM RESULTS ND WHAT THE STUDENTS DID ND THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND IT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR

Reaction score
Zohaib would you mind telling that is it true, has the value of grade "A" fallen as compared to the session of may/june 2009 according to this new grading policy.
i mean is A of session may/june 2010 equvilent to B of the session may june 2009.
i hope u got my quetion.