• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A letter from saitan (shaitaan) ..

Reaction score
A letter from Shaitaan (Shaitan)
Shaitan means devil
I saw you yesterday as you began your daily
chores. You awoke without stopping to pray. As
a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your
meals, or pray before going to bed last night.
You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I
cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not
changed your way of living, Fool, you are mine.
Remember, you and I have been going steady for
years, and I still don't love you yet. As a matter
of fact, I hate you, because I hate God. I am only
using you to get even with God. He kicked me
out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long
as possible to pay him back. You see, Fool, GOD
LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for
you. But you have yielded your life to me and I'm
going to make your life a living hell. That way
we'll be together twice. This will really hurt God.
Thanks to you.
I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life.
With all of the good times we've had..... We
have been watching dirty movies, cursing people,
out partying, stealing, lying, being hypocritical,
indulging in fornication, overeating, telling dirty
jokes, gossiping, back stabbing people,
disrespecting adults and those in leadership
position, NO respect for the mosque, bad
attitudes: SURELY you don't want to give all this
up.
Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've
got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of
appreciation from me to you. I'd like to say
"Thanks! " for letting me use you for most of
your foolish life. You are so gullible, I laugh at
you. When you are tempted to sin, you give in HA
HA HA, you make me sick. Sin is beginning to
take its toll on your life. You look 20 years older,
I need new blood. So go ahead and teach some
children how to sin.
All you have to do is smoke, drink alcoholic
beverages, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and
listen to and dance to the top 10 jams. Do all of
this in the presence of children and they will do
it too. Kids are like that. Well, Fool, I have to let
you go for now. I'll be back in a couple of
seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart,
you would run somewhere, confess your sins, ask
forgiveness from Him, live for God with what
little bit of life that you have left. It's not my
nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and
still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't
get me wrong, I still hate you...... IT'S JUST
THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR GOD.

Reaction score
Consciousness -That's whats life's about
Where was shaitaan(The Devil) when we were kids?Not being naughty and stuff that's innocence haha ,we live today where everything's so hard studies,and society waghera,only yesterday when i was in a hospital and waiting to pick up my family a Guy was in such a hurry he kept honking and drove violently past me if i had not given way lol he would've slammed my whole car's left side haha in process trying to make way for him i bumped my new car into a side track and I got so pissed off went to the guy he rolled down his window ,I only said" this was a hospital what the hell are you doing" ? are you illiterate?he got so pissed off for no reason by looks the person who sit in the car his brother which seemed to me appeared from one side and grabbed by arm while I only said "this is a hospital look while making way for you I trashed my car why were you in such a hurry"? then he grabbed my arm for no reasons I had asked politely my brother and cousin came and dragged me away ,I got so pissed off i said bad words like if my family wasn't here i was going to bleed you to death ,then I looked at my car I couldn't find one single scratch on it which then i remember only i had not looked at my car hahaha,But the following days I was so depressed at this I blamed my-self so hard for behaving so rashly which wasn't much of my mistake for their so arrogant behavior
If only I had not let my anger get over my consciousness,by looking at this I think consciousness is the key and being good Muslims ,consciousness is one thing which gets in the way of all sins and we must never ever ever let it go away,I promised myself now that I'm never ever going to say bad things to anyone or get angry again and loose my brain over stuff.
This is the difference between us and animals ,But to note I only got angry because they behaved badly too anyways :p
There has been so much instances of this people doing things without caring about their surroundings,situations etc
Depression takes away consciousness ,You know i have never been a devoted muslim but which i should be but this strikes me when we know that depression is haram for a reason in Islam,
People drink and do bad things In non acceptance of their lives
Know why? because alot of people have their consciousness most forget that being able to tempt ones consciousness is the way of sin otherwise called depression,I urge everyone to be happy with whatever they've got
I know alot of people who are consciously willing to do wrong things,thats the divide to being bad and good people
This is a age when you ask somebody politely or respect someone people forget the greater good and loose their conscious
I'm a sinner ,may allah SWT guide us all and forgive us all :)

Reaction score
Consciousness -That's whats life's about
Where was shaitaan(The Devil) when we were kids?Not being naughty and stuff that's innocence haha ,we live today where everything's so hard studies,and society waghera,only yesterday when i was in a hospital and waiting to pick up my family a Guy was in such a hurry he kept honking and drove violently past me if i had not given way lol he would've slammed my whole car's left side haha in process trying to make way for him i bumped my new car into a side track and I got so pissed off went to the guy he rolled down his window ,I only said" this was a hospital what the hell are you doing" ? are you illiterate?he got so pissed off for no reason by looks the person who sit in the car his brother which seemed to me appeared from one side and grabbed by arm while I only said "this is a hospital look while making way for you I trashed my car why were you in such a hurry"? then he grabbed my arm for no reasons I had asked politely my brother and cousin came and dragged me away ,I got so pissed off i said bad words like if my family wasn't here i was going to bleed you to death ,then I looked at my car I couldn't find one single scratch on it which then i remember only i had not looked at my car hahaha,But the following days I was so depressed at this I blamed my-self so hard for behaving so rashly which wasn't much of my mistake for their so arrogant behavior
If only I had not let my anger get over my consciousness,by looking at this I think consciousness is the key and being good Muslims ,consciousness is one thing which gets in the way of all sins and we must never ever ever let it go away,I promised myself now that I'm never ever going to say bad things to anyone or get angry again and loose my brain over stuff.
This is the difference between us and animals ,But to note I only got angry because they behaved badly too anyways :p
There has been so much instances of this people doing things without caring about their surroundings,situations etc
Depression takes away consciousness ,You know i have never been a devoted muslim but which i should be but this strikes me when we know that depression is haram for a reason in Islam,
People drink and do bad things In non acceptance of their lives
Know why? because alot of people have their consciousness most forget that being able to tempt ones consciousness is the way of sin otherwise called depression,I urge everyone to be happy with whatever they've got
I know alot of people who are consciously willing to do wrong things,thats the divide to being bad and good people
This is a age when you ask somebody politely or respect someone people forget the greater good and loose their conscious
I'm a sinner ,may allah SWT guide us all and forgive us all :)
Realizing your mistake is the first step to seeking forgiveness, (y) May Allah (swt) forgive us all and guide us to his path ..ameen