• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level (As) Subject Help!

Reaction score
AoA, I am currently in As and i have the following subjects Chemistry and Physics. I also have Maths but i am appearing for Maths in A2.. meaning only two subjects in As..

The Question is that i am really weak in studies and there is only about 3 months left till CIE Exams..so can someone please guide me, that how i can complete all my syllabus of Physics and Chemistry within 3 months, what routine to follow and what chapters should be studied well to score good grades.

Help and detailed information is appreciated... and sorry if i am being confusing!

Thanks.

Reaction score
Wassalam :)
I can't stress enough on this but people need to stop applying for exams if they think they are weak at the subjects or not ready for it. Everyday I see threads about how people have a few months and 3 subjects to prepare for, seriously what were you doing the last year if you haven't prepared anything. There's a very little chance that in 3 or 4 months you will study everything and land a good grade. I'm not trying to demotivate you but you need to think about it practically because these exams cost some good chunk of money. So before you just blindly apply, study the subjects and plan how you can complete it within the time and if you can't then don't go for it, instead appear in the November session. There's no master study plan that every good student uses to study. You have your own stuff in life to manage with your studies and your own studying habits so if it's too late to cancel registration then plan out your own schedule, what you have to remember is that you need to finish your books, do some past papers that's it.