• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A LEVEL BIOLOGY COURSEBOOK CIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone i needed a small help, can please somebody send me this book in pdf format if you have, i need this book to start working my Alevels. Thank you
Have a nice day
Bless you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617_194937.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617_194937.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 186
Reaction score
I'm also in need of same book. Can someone really assist us by providing this book in pdf format? Thank you.

Reaction score
Hi everyone i needed a small help, can please somebody send me this book in pdf format if you have, i need this book to start working my Alevels. Thank you
Have a nice day
Bless you
Hi, I hope that you are doing well and staying safe. I am myself an O2 student but I googled up for the book. I hope that I have provided the right resource.

Link to the book
Revision guide for the book: (attached below)

Best Regards.

Attachments

• 264617759-Mary-Jones-Cambridge-International-A-AS-level-Biology-Revision-Guide-Philip-Allan-2010.pdf
    35.1 MB · Views: 583
Reaction score
Have a nice day
Bless you
Hi, I hope that you are doing well and staying safe. I am myself an O2 student but I googled up for the book. I hope that I have provided the right resource.

Link to the book

Best Regards.

Reaction score

Link to the book

Best Regards.
Thank you, it's very kind of you to help, unfortunately i needed the latest version, the fifth edition, anyways thanks and have a nice day

Reaction score
Does anyone has the coursebook of Biology 3rd edition?
please help me..
thank you very much

Reaction score
Hello everyone can anyone please send me the workbook answers guide of O level cambridge internationalof any subject biology or physics it will great help for me

Reaction score
does anyone perhaps have the answers to the Exam style questions of this 5th edition book?
you can find that in the digital copy of the book
go to online version website make an account and enter the code on the back of the cover of the textbook. to find the answers go to the last page of the lesson, press next page then go to the end of the page, you will find the linkCambridge Elevate - Google Chrome 1_29_2023 4_38_49 PM.png