• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Paper 21 was really easy. Although there were some tricky questions, such as enzyme's, I mean I never saw a question loke that before, as for the rest I had some trouble about the immunity questions, the 4 and 2 marks questions. I hope in sha Allah I'll have an A, Let's see the threshold. As for the time I took to do the paper I finished it in kinda like 45min, what about you guys?

Reaction score
Guys can you send me some notes or links to study paper 5 notes? anything really i found some but they were very similar to p3 ( as level ) please help thanks :)

Reaction score
It did not went as per my expectation.....it was kind of tricky...how was yours?

Same here I felt it was super tricky and surprisingly couldn't even complete it in time. Disappointed but oh well. I do know people struggled because my friend who is a GENUIS struggled on it too BUT we shouldn't get down, let's aim for the best and ace the MCQ's etc :)

Reaction score
Same here I felt it was super tricky and surprisingly couldn't even complete it in time. Disappointed but oh well. I do know people struggled because my friend who is a GENUIS struggled on it too BUT we shouldn't get down, let's aim for the best and ace the MCQ's etc :)
Yeah, let's show CIE what we are made up of.....:D

Reaction score
  1. variation in the relative frequency of different genotypes in a small population, owing to the chance disappearance of particular genes as individuals die or do not reproduce.
  2. it means a type you told is right. :) :)
Thanks. I've seen from many mark schemes that only writing 'genetic drift' would give one point. Do you think I will get a point if I just mention genetic drift ?

Reaction score
Thanks. I've seen from many mark schemes that only writing 'genetic drift' would give one point. Do you think I will get a point if I just mention genetic drift ?
The intention is to be clear about the answer. You may write 'diffusion' as an answer or you may write 'net movement of particles from high to low conc.' (just an example).
And yes, the term 'genetic drift' gains the mark. :D