• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Combination Problem, What Can I choose?

Reaction score
Okay, I have to apply for BS Psychology and nearly all universities in pakistan are requiring 'twelve years of education'' OR they say it like '' Intermediate or equal'' . So I know that Pre Medical require Bio , Phy, Chem as subjects in A levels. And pre - eng Maths, Phy and Chemistry as combination. But what about General Group? or some say Humanities Group. IBCC Board site says you need, Islamiyat Pak Studies , Urdu, English and Maths as compulsory and other three subjects on choice in O levels, and ANY other 3 A level subjects are required to be equal to of Pakistani FSC OR FA. The combination I am interested in is either {Economics +English +Biology } or {Urdu +English+Biology}, so will this combination be considered equal to FS.C ? I have given my eight subjects of O levels already. Please only reply if you are sure and do give references . Thanks