• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
  • Everyone read it. Its very important:
Keep in mind, guess means an estimation not a confirmation. Therefore, if it does not come true then don't blame anyone. Although my last years guess proved to be true more than 500%, yet there is no guarrantee that it will happen every time. I wish all of you very best of luck!

Reaction score
I really hope that your guess is right and comes in variant 2 . Last year it was true but the beneficiaries were the one who appeared for variant 1 and 3 Although one question still appeared in variant 2 as well

Reaction score
Aoa sir, i hope you are fine i have not studied economics in O levels but i am taking it in A levels, what would you guide for me as i have no knowledge about this subject. Can AS economics be completed in 6 months with pastpapers?

Reaction score
Aoa sir, i hope you are fine i have not studied economics in O levels but i am taking it in A levels, what would you guide for me as i have no knowledge about this subject. Can AS economics be completed in 6 months with pastpapers?
yes its possible in 6 months.

Reaction score
so w/o having any background of economics as i told you i donot know even abc of this subject can i do it with decent grade, well i am from beaconhouse school islamabad
Yes its possible even u don't know abc. further evaluation can b made through O level grades. if u wud like to share that. u may share this information on facbook. [email protected] is my address