• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Guess paper will be sent on email address. Send your requests on [email protected].
Guess consists of 6 questions. But there is no guarantee that these questions will appear as it in the final paper. However, effort has been made to estimate in a best possible way. It is compeletely a personal judgment which may not be true. Therefore, all of you are requested to make your full effort and revise the entire syllabus and at the end try these questions. Wish you very best of luck!

Reaction score
Guess paper will be sent on email address. Send your requests on [email protected].
Guess consists of 6 questions. But there is no guarantee that these questions will appear as it in the final paper. However, effort has been made to estimate in a best possible way. It is compeletely a personal judgment which may not be true. Therefore, all of you are requested to make your full effort and revise the entire syllabus and at the end try these questions. Wish you very best of luck!
Don't forget to let me your name, country name, city name and your school name in email.

Reaction score
Hello sir, I have my eco p2 in a few days, i have read the cie eco textbook for abt 4 times, and solved abt 3 to 5 p2s, but i am not understanding what shld i do for the last min preparation, can u pls help me by guiding what shld i do at this point of time, and pls predict any particular ques or topic u think is probable to come this time! really appreciate ur help! thank u! God bless u! :)
Do the guess paper given below; Hope it will make you very comfortable on paper day.

Reaction score
You said the answers will be available in your book.. however what if we cannot access the text book? because of the unfortunate location of my country.
Dear hope you people can solve it on your own behalf. Actually I provide the complete solution in June attempt. However, if I get time then I will try to solve at least most burning questions.

Reaction score
Dear hope you people can solve it on your own behalf. Actually I provide the complete solution in June attempt. However, if I get time then I will try to solve at least most urning questions.

Yes, after revising a lot I believe answering the question is no problem but is it possible to send you a possible pre - answer sort of thing to check if what I have understood is right?

Reaction score
Yes, after revising a lot I believe answering the question is no problem but is it possible to send you a possible pre - answer sort of thing to check if what I have understood is right?
OK dear. do send me your answers in email or even on xpc I will let you know about it.

Reaction score
Dear students you may answer these questions and may post solutions here so that others can benefit from it. Thank u.

Reaction score
The above guess is more focused on Variant 2. However, it will work equally for variant 1 and 3 if students can add following question.
a. Types/causes of inflation.
b. problems in calculating inflation OR the effects of inflation.

Reaction score
*With the help of the theories of consumer behaviour,explain how a consumer allocates his income on the goods to maximize his TU.(20)
Sir,I need the answer to the above question.

Reaction score
*With the help of the theories of consumer behaviour,explain how a consumer allocates his income on the goods to maximize his TU.(20)
Sir,I need the answer to the above question.
Ok dear I will try to post it as soon as possible becuase these days I am busy with AS students. However, don't worry I will try to do it fast.

Reaction score
Hope all of you have completed the solutions of guess paper. Now you may post your answers for further discussion so that errors could be removed.

Reaction score
In a free market price rations scarce goods.
(a) Explain this statement and, with the help of a diagram, show how price rations scarce
goods when there is an increase in the costs of production. help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
In a free market price rations scarce goods.
(a) Explain this statement and, with the help of a diagram, show how price rations scarce
goods when there is an increase in the costs of production. help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

give little explanation of scarcity
free market rations scarce goods mean forces of demand and supply set prices at equilibrium
draw equilibrium graph
explain graph
then draw another graph showing leftrwads shift in supply and its effects on equilibrium prices and quantities.
explain the graph
give conclusion in 3 lines.

Reaction score
Sir, how many words should our answer should be for the 8 marks question and the 12 mark question, just to give me an idea, i know the quality is the main point. Yet the word count show possess some value.