• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Sir,Explain what is meant by an efficient market equilibrium.[12]
Could you mention the important points?
1. it takes place where Qd=Qs
2. draw the graph showing intersection of demand and supply curves
3. explain the graph
4.then draw and other graph showing a rightwrad shift in demand curve and then point out the new equilibrium. find out new price and quantity
then explain it
5. draw another diagram of euilibrium then shift demand to the left and again point out all the elements as mentioned above.
explain it how the above phenomenon has set a new effective equilibrium due to different changes in demand,
if you have good speed the you may also show shifts in supply curve as well

Reaction score
1. it takes place where Qd=Qs
2. draw the graph showing intersection of demand and supply curves
3. explain the graph
4.then draw and other graph showing a rightwrad shift in demand curve and then point out the new equilibrium. find out new price and quantity
then explain it
5. draw another diagram of euilibrium then shift demand to the left and again point out all the elements as mentioned above.
explain it how the above phenomenon has set a new effective equilibrium due to different changes in demand,
if you have good speed the you may also show shifts in supply curve as well
Sir its an A2 question.Should I show how first productive eff. has to be achieved and then allocative eff. which ultimately leads to efficient market equilibrium?

Reaction score
I did the same question ! :)
Your answers seem to be perfect. Mine were written in haste due to lack of time :/ and i think i will lose marks because i did not explain effects of indirect tax well. Nevermind, good luck for your exams :)

Good luck to you too :D For all the remaining papers !

Reaction score
Sir its an A2 question.Should I show how first productive eff. has to be achieved and then allocative eff. which ultimately leads to efficient market equilibrium?
This question is incomplete. you are missing something. post correct question.

Reaction score
This question is incomplete. you are missing something. post correct question.
2 (a) Explain what is meant by an efficient market equilibrium. [12]
(b) Discuss how the market mechanism might fail in the allocation of resources. [13]

This is the full question sir.

Reaction score
Any predictions on what the threshold is going to be like? I'm very worried. I didn't complete it, although it was an easy paper. :( What were your answers for Section A?
Definition of hyperinflation, reason why the cheques are gotten in double the value owed, and how does it affect works and investors, along with the current account deficit, and is it to expected, that was section A from what i remember x

Reaction score
Did anyone do question 4 in paper 2? The question was about expenditure switching and expenditure dampening policy

Reaction score
Any predictions for P4 essays? (Variant 2)! I have 6 exams that week and finish with Eco p4 on friday! Hope it goes smooth! Goodluck ya'll

Reaction score
Sir,
Discuss what might cause inequalities in wage rates in an economy. [25]marks

Im not sure what points to write about.Could you please give me a few points.
Dear I will post its completely explained answer very soon. It is also included in p4 guess.

Reaction score
Damn V2 essays were so easy!
We had a really long quesstion on PED and relation to total revenues
also exchange rates
and
CBA with externalities