• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Sir are you available for private tuition In islamabad? I didn't take economics I'm olevels but have in AS, and I'm finding it extremely challenging.

Reaction score
Sir, I drew the income determination Keynesian 45 degree graph, I labelled the x axis as money GDP n y axis n income expenditure n income... I showed tht the x axis as Q and on the y axis Y, I know it shld have been Y on the x axis.. Wld I lose marks cause of tht!! I'm very nervous!! Pls tell!

Reaction score
Sir, I drew the income determination Keynesian 45 degree graph, I labelled the x axis as money GDP n y axis n income expenditure n income... I showed tht the x axis as Q and on the y axis Y, I know it shld have been Y on the x axis.. Wld I lose marks cause of tht!! I'm very nervous!! Pls tell!

Dear it depends upon your explanation of graph if it makes sense then exminer may award some marks. but you should not expect very good marks in this question. try to make up deficiency in p3. wish u very best of luck!

Reaction score
Yes I have explained everything well! And yes I will do p3 now well! How much do u think wil the A be for p42?

Reaction score
in which market structure was unilever? i guess it was monopolistic competition since it dealt with branded goods

Reaction score
Sir are you available for private tuition In islamabad? I didn't take economics I'm olevels but have in AS, and I'm finding it extremely challenging.
Same here, took the exam privately in AS, but it isn't so hard except for the diagrams/graphs. Switching over from the sciences to Business subjects was so cool :D

Reaction score
sir, in q6 in which we had to explain conflict between macoeconomic policies nd then had to prefer one of the policy,firstly i defined govt policy then fiscal,monetary nd supply side policy then i explained only two conflicting policy 1 deflationary fiscal policy conflicting with supplyside policy 2 deflationary fiscal policy conflicting appreciated exchange rate policy nd then in half the page i briefly eplained why each policy would be preffered acc to the situation like in recession nd boom also it depend on developing or developed economy.
will it suffice?

Reaction score
sir, in q6 in which we had to explain conflict between macoeconomic policies nd then had to prefer one of the policy,firstly i defined govt policy then fiscal,monetary nd supply side policy then i explained only two conflicting policy 1 deflationary fiscal policy conflicting with supplyside policy 2 deflationary fiscal policy conflicting appreciated exchange rate policy nd then in half the page i briefly eplained why each policy would be preffered acc to the situation like in recession nd boom also it depend on developing or developed economy.
will it suffice?
WHAAAT? We had to write about the 5 macroeconomic aims :
1. Economic growth
2. Price stability
3. Reducing unemployment
4. BOP equilibrium
5. Have an equal distribution of income

I asked my teacher. She said the macroeconomic policies are actually the macroeconomic aims !
Moreover, we had to explain how they conflict.

Reaction score
WHAAAT? We had to write about the 5 macroeconomic aims :
1. Economic growth
2. Price stability
3. Reducing unemployment
4. BOP equilibrium
5. Have an equal distribution of income

I asked my teacher. She said the macroeconomic policies are actually the macroeconomic aims !
Moreover, we had to explain how they conflict.

does that mean i wont get any marks?

Reaction score
Want Unilever a Oligopolistic? Because it was multinational hence big firm and cannot be monopolistic as firms in monopolistic market are small