• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
advantages of having private plus public sector ...market failures treated if it exists ..consumer soverignity...likewise no protectionism by other majority of country as in command economy it has because of commmunism elment....adam smith + karl marx ideas combined

Reaction score
advantages of having private plus public sector ...market failures treated if it exists ..consumer soverignity...likewise no protectionism by other majority of country as in command economy it has because of commmunism elment....adam smith + karl marx ideas combined
good points

Reaction score
Qamar Sir, I request you to kindly send the complementory notes ASAP. so that I can go ahead for the books

Reaction score
hi guys im just wandering if sum1 wud give me a few focus points for the a2 exams in september, topics others have found to repeat or suggestions u think most ppl myt nt hav paid enuf attention to etc, just a few topics?

Reaction score
hi guys im just wandering if sum1 wud give me a few focus points for the a2 exams in september, topics others have found to repeat or suggestions u think most ppl myt nt hav paid enuf attention to etc, just a few topics?
1. Dear focus on GDP as a measure of standard of living
2. Comparison of developed and developing economies.
3. Marginal revenue productivity theory
4. Government macro economic aims.

Reaction score
New session is going to start from tomorrow. Work very hard from the day one to get not Distinction and maximum A*. I wish this session to be the best one.

Reaction score
All those students who are worried about O/A level Economics may join me in the start of session. Send your requests on face book [email protected] to consult any problem or you may post your replies on xtremepapers.com.