• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Hye ...can u post links to download or have a online look of A-Level topical past papers for:

Economics(AS): MCQs n Data response
Accounting(AS): MCQs

Thanks in AdVaNcE...:)

Reaction score
Helo qamar sir... may u plz help me out in answering A-level (AS) economics data response questions n structure questions? i mean to ask the pattern or format or ideology behind answering question.

Thanks in AdvNce...:)

Reaction score
Helo qamar sir... may u plz help me out in answering A-level (AS) economics data response questions n structure questions? i mean to ask the pattern or format or ideology behind answering question.

Thanks in AdvNce...:)
Ok dear
I will post the sample answers soon. Keep on watching xpc. Thanks for the contribution to discussion forum.

Reaction score
Guess Paper for June 2013 attempt will be posted here soon. Keep watching. Guess paper will be available with complete solutions.

Reaction score
New and updated books of following title by Qamar Baloch are now available at Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Jhang, Multan, Hyderabad, and Bahawalpur,
1. O' Level Economics comprehensive book
2. Solved O' level economics Paper 1 and 2.
3. Solved AS level Economics Topical Paper 1 and 2.
4. Solved A2 Level Economics Topical Paper 3 and 4.
I wish all of you very best of luck for upcoming Cambridge Exams.

Reaction score
For further smart answers for which 100% marks were awarded by CIE examiner send ur request on facebook. [email protected]
I will also try to post the answers here as well if I get the time.

Reaction score

Thanks in AdvNce...:)...?

Reaction score
Ok de

Thanks in AdvNce...:)...?
Ok dear. contact me on facebook to get latest updates and all other material. or contact me at 03217555550