• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Sir, have you posted the tricks yet? I have been following the thread but maybe I missed it seeing as I am studying for Mechanics as well. Thank you for the scool website. I'll go through it tonight again. I don't have facebook either so if the tricks are there, I might miss on them. :(

Reaction score
I have done 10 papers and I have an Average score of 24 marks. Should I review them or do I practice more?

Reaction score
A refinery which processes oil into petrol (gas) is faced with the following conditions.

1 It is working at full capacity.
2 Its petrol storage tanks are full.
3 It has received delivery of a new fleet of petrol tankers to transport its petrol.
4 It requires six months to train new workers to qualify in safety procedures.

Which of the conditions will tend to make the supply of petrol relatively price inelastic?
A
1 and 2
B
1 and 4
C
2 and 3
D
3 and 4
i don't understand how to do it :/
could you please explain mister?

Reaction score
A refinery which processes oil into petrol (gas) is faced with the following conditions.

1 It is working at full capacity.
2 Its petrol storage tanks are full.
3 It has received delivery of a new fleet of petrol tankers to transport its petrol.
4 It requires six months to train new workers to qualify in safety procedures.

Which of the conditions will tend to make the supply of petrol relatively price inelastic?
A
1 and 2
B
1 and 4
C
2 and 3
D
3 and 4
i don't understand how to do it :/
could you please explain mister?

I'll explain my method and hope it helps you :)

Price inelastic means it is not easy to change price. (you probably already know that)

1 = working at full capacity therefore no extra storage = price inelastic
2= there is stock = price elastic
3 = ease of transportation = price elastic
4= Longer time period = price inelastic.

The two which are price inelastic are 1 and 4. The answer should be B.

Reaction score
Hope AS ECO P2 did go well. Share your experience and what are ur expectations regarding thershold.?

Reaction score
if exchange rate increases by 10% but domestic price level reduces by 10%, what happens to real exchange rate?