• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Thanks to Almighty God. Alhamdulilah 100% Paper came from AS Eco guess.
Good Afternoon Sir! Thank you so much for the guess paper it had a great help... this paper was for variant one right? Or did you do some other variant? My paper went reasonably well i can say

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Sir! Thank you so much for the guess paper it had a great help... this paper was for variant one right? Or did you do some other variant? My paper went reasonably well i can say
It was variant 2 and all three questions were from guess dear.

Reaction score
Thank you sir! For the guess paper it really helped alot espexially the inflation.. Paper went awesome :)

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Qamar,

I would like to know if you have posted the 'guess paper' for CIE A2 Economics P4 yet? The exam is on June 6th 2013. Thank you

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Qamar,

I would like to know if you have posted the 'guess paper' for CIE A2 Economics P4 yet? The exam is on June 6th 2013. Thank you
Till the time it is posted u r advised to study my P4 book. Its available in all major cities of Pakistan.

Reaction score
Books are available at
Saeed Book Banks Islamabad F8 Markaz
Education Max Karachi
Burhani Bookstore Karachi
Tariq Bookstore Karachi
Zia Bookstore Faisalabad
Students resource center DHA Lahore
Anees Bookstore Gulberg Lahore
Iqbal Bookstore
Book Town Johar Town