• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
35 page is very important. Don't miss it if u oined later.

Sir, I have a question. ASSUMING the questions in your guess do not come in the actual paper, would I be safe if I prepare Market Failure, All Market Structures, and Labour Market only? Thanks. (I am talking about the essay part)

Reaction score
Hi sir, could you tell me what topics are in your handbook on page 45,46,140,141 and 142. Since I can't get my hands on your handbook, I'm not sure which topics are in those pages.

Reaction score
Q. Discuss whether the reduction of unemployment should always be the main aim of govenment policy. [13].
What should i write for the conclusion? I don't have your book :/

Reaction score
Q. Discuss whether the reduction of unemployment should always be the main aim of govenment policy. [13].
What should i write for the conclusion? I don't have your book :/

Govt policy is basically low and stable inflation, equilibrium in balance of payments, full employment. sustainable economic growth. So no.

Reaction score
Sir could you please explain the concept of Non Accelerating Inflation Rate of Unemployment (NAIRU)? And what is the Equilibrium rate of Unemployment?