• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Sir I really need solution of q4 q5 q6 n q7 of ur guess as I am not having your book. I need ur help plz sir
All business studies students now this is what we learned marketing is
P.S Mr. Qamar Baloch firstly u r a teacher then a author
help us, it's high time now so no one buy it for last some hours and it's even not available in my country *_*

Reaction score
Just need points regarding investment impact on national income . Discuss

Just write points here , it would not take much time
First you need to explain what investment is and what national income is.
Then tell that investment would mean less leakage more jobs created average demand might increase because more jobs thus more people will earn and spend. More tax revenue for the govt, savings will reduce thus multiplier effect will increase. High investments would mean more goods available to the people, if these are basic necessities of life then living standard might also increase. Dependance on imported goods would decrease as goods not available locally before might be available now. Investments would increase which means businesses will expand, negative externalities can be created too exploitation of natural resources is a possibility pollution.
Investments would be high only if interest rate is low which could mean outflow of FDI's. Draw the aggregate expenditure diagram and show an outward shift in c+i+g+x-m.
Hope it helps.

Reaction score
Q. Discuss whether the reduction of unemployment should always be the main aim of govenment policy. [13].
What should i write for the conclusion? I don't have your book :/
Not always. It actually depends upon the economy, always keep in mind in macroeconomic questions that every economy has its own problems thus conclusion should be that the govt,should act accordingly and not get influenced by any other country. All the objectives cannot be fulfilled at the same time as they contradict each other.

Reaction score
help us, it's high time now so no one buy it for last some hours and it's even not available in my country *_*
Dear you may take the help of any book. I have given the page numbers of my book because it consists of direct answers and you people need not to consult many books. However, I love economics book by CIE. Everything is available over there.
Dear I get hurted from your words and sorry I will remember those forever. You have given the name of marketing to all the effort I have done. Any way, God bless you all. I wish best of luck to all of you!

Reaction score
Sir I really need solution of q4 q5 q6 n q7 of ur guess as I am not having your book. I need ur help plz sir
I know your need dear. But I get a very little time after teaching a large number of students throughout the world. Therefore, try to help yourself. I have provided you the direction to move on...

Reaction score
Shame on you dishant.k. Clearly shows how you whine about something you dont have instead of appreciating something you do. Be thankful he gave you a part of his guess paper, take what you can from it. Now learn to do things yourself and find the answers for the remaining questions on our own. Thank you Qamar Baloch for your effort.

Reaction score
help us, it's high time now so no one buy it for last some hours and it's even not available in my country *_*[/
I know your need dear. But I get a very little time after teaching a large number of students throughout the world. Therefore, try to help yourself. I have provided you the direction to move on...

The best thing sir can do is to write points here which is to be provided for the rest of the questions . Secondly dishan.k you do not need book , the paper is going to be leaked anyways in your country just like last week :p

Reaction score
Sir, what are the most expected questions from your guess, that could come.. Out of all the questions.. Pleasee let me know ASAP..

Reaction score
Dear you may take the help of any book. I have given the page numbers of my book because it consists of direct answers and you people need not to consult many books. However, I love economics book by CIE. Everything is available over there.
Dear I get hurted from your words and sorry I will remember those forever. You have given the name of marketing to all the effort I have done. Any way, God bless you all. I wish best of luck to all of you!
sorry sir that was my friend who wrote that
I respect to a lot as I even said before :)
and the guy said any way papers are leaked in your country ---> bro u saying about which country can u please answer Me

Reaction score
and the guy said any way papers are leaked in your country ---> bro u saying about which country can u please answer Me

Reaction score

Reaction score
How would you attempt Q7. Part b?
b) Discuss how interest rate policy might prevent a rise in inflation.

I understand the generic pattern, where an increase in interest rates reduces the supply of money in an economy which will in turn reduce aggregate demand (consumers save more & spend less + more investments) therefore preventing demand-pull inflation
but what more can we say? It's a 13 mark question.
Does it make sense to include the determinate of interest rates and how they work? (Keynesian vs. Monetarist)

Reaction score

I understand the generic pattern, where an increase in interest rates reduces the supply of money in an economy which will in turn reduce aggregate demand (consumers save more & spend less + more investments) therefore preventing demand-pull inflation
Does it make sense to include the determinate of interest rates and how they work? (Keynesian vs. Monetarist)

I would include limitations of IR policy and other policies such as fiscal, ss-side. You could also include other monetary policy instrument like open market operation.

Reaction score

increase in interest will reduce iinvestment by firms and consumption on large scale purchases by households. Aggregate demand will shift to the left and prices will fall.
Those who have borrowed money will have to now pay more interest, thus they will cut back on spending and so prices will fall.
Hot money will flow into the economy which appreciates the currency.exports become expensive and so it will fall, AD falls and price falls.but ofcourse this depends on elasticity.
However when price falls valu of money increases and so people will demand for less money.when demand for money falls,according to keynesians, interest rate will fall.this can lead to inflation later on.

Reaction score
I will be posting other answer (4th onwards )
kindly download if any one of u need em
and sir Iam sorry again

Reaction score
Dishant.K That was rude of you to call me a B*tch when I wouldn't help your lazy self by giving you all my answers. Rude. Plus calling me a @ss

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-05 at 2.52.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-05 at 2.52.41 PM.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 33