• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Isn't the dead weight loss the area marked B and C ?

Isn't the dead weight loss the area marked B and C ?

B and C are the consumer and producer surpluses. A is the area of the consumer surplus that is lost.
Maybe you can try making the consumer surpluses before and after tax. You'll notice that the area A was lost.

Reactions: jsg
Reaction score
Hope your exam went well. I wish all of you very best of luck! Discussion will remain continue for those who decided to give exams in NOV attempt or who are going to appear in June 2014.

Reaction score
Sir, I can't thank you enough for the time that you've invested on us.
Really appreciate your help. God bless you.

Reaction score
Hope your exam went well. I wish all of you very best of luck! Discussion will remain continue for those who decided to give exams in NOV attempt or who are going to appear in June 2014.

Have you looked at p32 yet? What do you think the gt for it will be?

Reaction score
what is an A in AS mcq's, C in data response + essay (paper 2), A in data response + essay (paper 4) and B in mcq's paper 3. What will be the overall grade?

Reaction score
what is an A in AS mcq's, C in data response + essay (paper 2), A in data response + essay (paper 4) and B in mcq's paper 3. What will be the overall grade?

Depending on how strong the A in MCQ and how strong the A in Data response is. But overall should be a high B maybe just scraped the A.