• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Help - Topical Questions

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here.

I need topical practice questions of Physics. Can anyone please help me by providing me a link to download it? or can you just post it here?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
The Chapter wise complied questions are available here:
Paper 1 (Updated till O/N 2009)
Code:
http://goo.gl/ogzqZ
Paper 2 and 4 (Updated till M/J 2011)
Code:
http://goo.gl/3NRLN

Thanks. That was helpful. Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
oh thanks but please can you upload the old past papers topical pleasee. and in these there's no year written so how do you i check my answers

Reaction score
oh thanks but please can you upload the old past papers topical pleasee. and in these there's no year written so how do you i check my answers
For paper 1, the year is not written so the only solution is to merge all the papers one and use find feature of adobe reader to locate the exact year which is kind of troublesome so it is better to go year wise for paper 1. However, for paper 2 and 4 the respective year when the question was asked is below each page so you can easily refer to the mark-scheme.

Reaction score
but the book is not complete there in the link only the first 120 pages is there any way you can send the complete book please

Reaction score
thankssss man thanku veryy much do you have the same books volume 2 and do you have some other books like these if please can you please share pleaseeeeee

Reaction score
thanks man do you have some more and the pacific volume the question there are they form our cie syllabus old questions form our 9702 and are they with answers and can we print these bookss thanksss man once again

Reaction score
Just Google the subject name with A level books after it... If there are any you will get them in the first few links.. Yeah they are CIE old questions, yes they have the answers... Check CONTENTS, you will find the answers at the end...