• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level subject combination for business group

Reaction score
Rumaina, going for mathematics will be a better option as it really helps in the admission test of IBA as well as LUMS. These Institutions strongly focuses on the students Mathematics and English while their selection process. Other thing I would suggest you that you should not drop economics as it is also a very useful subject and will diversify your field. That is what is my suggestion regarding this. Now it all depends on you. As I am too a A-Level commerce student and got Economics, Mathematics and Accounting and recently I have completed my AS level and waiting for the results to be released later on 12th August 2014.

Reaction score
You should take up : Mathematics,Economics,Accounts/Business Studies along with either Law or any other social science subject such as World History or any language preferred English.

Reaction score
Well,i hv Droped Mathematics!
I jst appeared for As level Economics,Businesss studies,Accounting,Computing nd English!!
Instead of Maths,what i believe Is Computing Really Helps in 21st Century and it is a + Point Having computer for We the Commerce Students nd Yeah maths would be very.important for science Ppl...!
That'a my suggestion The last Choice is Yours!!Tc