• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level video lectures

Reaction score
I'll be providing AS/A level video lectures from 12th June onwards. The following subjects will be targeted.

Some very rare subjects for which resources are rare are marked with an asterisk (*) and will be available on demand.

-Business Studies
-Maths
-Economics
-English Language
-General Paper
-(Geography)*
-(Marine Science)*
-Thinking Skills
-Biology
-(Human Biology OCR)

These will be relevant to EdExcel/OCR/AQA

Further maths and additional further maths will be available from next year onwards InshAllah as will be MCAT and SAT guidance.

Basically major content/exam technique will be discussed.

Let me know of Subjects/Topics in order of preference so that i can arrange them before others.

Reaction score
Oh im gonna give my A lvls this year... cant be helpful 4 meh... anywaiz thats sumthing good for the rest of the people :)... Zohiab u givin ur exams dis june rite? r u aiming to break da 22 A grades world record? :p

Reaction score
I'm in my AS right now. But giving 10 A levels. Will complete 25 O levels till October InshALLah. 11 already done, doing 7 more this session. And for A levels i hope to give at least 13 more by next june InshAllah.

Reaction score
Nice and Mashallah.. :0 ... well then i can say proudly that i knew the person who borke the most A's in A levels world record :D

Reaction score
oh noooo!! it means you will be giving a total of 25 olevels and 23 alevels!!!!!! i'm unable to manage my 3 subjects in AS and u appearing for 10!!!!! mashallah!good luck!

Reaction score
Zohaib Sherazi said:
I'm in my AS right now. But giving 10 A levels. Will complete 25 O levels till October InshALLah. 11 already done, doing 7 more this session. And for A levels i hope to give at least 13 more by next june InshAllah.
best of luck bro..

Reaction score
You guys are seriously going to put nazar on him!!...WARD OFF THE EVIL EYE....haha

sorry im a little random :lol:

Reaction score
khizarr said:
oh noooo!! it means you will be giving a total of 25 olevels and 23 alevels!!!!!! i'm unable to manage my 3 subjects in AS and u appearing for 10!!!!! mashallah!good luck!

what are O lvels?? are they more difficult than alvels?

Reaction score
Generally A levels are harder (they should be). I have done 11 O levels with A's in all of them. Now just wiping out the remaining of it. Will let you knw later. For some reasons i cannot tell my subjects yet.

Reaction score
Zohaib Sherazi said:
I'll be providing AS/A level video lectures from 12th June onwards. The following subjects will be targeted.

Some very rare subjects for which resources are rare are marked with an asterisk (*) and will be available on demand.

-Business Studies
-Maths
-Economics
-English Language
-General Paper
-(Geography)*
-(Marine Science)*
-Thinking Skills
-Biology
-(Human Biology OCR)

These will be relevant to EdExcel/OCR/AQA

Further maths and additional further maths will be available from next year onwards InshAllah as will be MCAT and SAT guidance.

Basically major content/exam technique will be discussed.

Let me know of Subjects/Topics in order of preference so that i can arrange them before others.
can sumthing b done about Entry tests of Engineering universities in pakistan?
i dun have any idea what to do with em, n right now, i've got more tension of these tests as compared with the ongoing A levels!