• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A LEVELS BOOKS.

Reaction score
As salam o alaikum,

I want to know the books for A-level Biology, Chemistry and Physics.I would highly appreciate if anyone could just tell me which books to follow for maximum results. Too many reference books can become a hassle and take a lot of time as well. So please do let me know the books that cover most of the syllabus and are a must-have? It would be okay if there is more than one book for a particular subject, if both are absolutely helpful do state their names.

Jazak Allah.

Reaction score
Mary Jones for Biology. And the Cambridge Endorsed Books for Physics by Gurinder Chatha (And others)and Chemistry by David Acaster (And others). Trust me, you don't need to study any other book. These have been published by Cambridge exactly according to the syllabuses and with considerable explanations.

Reaction score
As salam o alaikum,

I want to know the books for A-level Biology, Chemistry and Physics.I would highly appreciate if anyone could just tell me which books to follow for maximum results. Too many reference books can become a hassle and take a lot of time as well. So please do let me know the books that cover most of the syllabus and are a must-have? It would be okay if there is more than one book for a particular subject, if both are absolutely helpful do state their names.

Jazak Allah.
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/some-different-notes-website-are-available.10423/ check here for notes if u need any :)

Reaction score
Thanks a lot hamidali391 and sweetiepie, i sure am going to buy these books and of course download the notes too. =)