• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Levels Economics MCQ Doubts

Reaction score
According to me, it shud be B..
But in the MS, it's D..
Crimson-Saint any idea ?? :/
View attachment 48877
this is an EXTREMELY important law of economics that you must know..which is EVERY firm needs to produce at the socially optimum level of output(where MSB=MSC) i.e the point where there is no shortage or excess goods....SOO going back to the question , the govt would use CBA to achieve that optimum level hence (MSB=MSC)

Reaction score
this is an EXTREMELY important law of economics that you must know..which is EVERY firm needs to produce at the socially optimum level of output(where MSB=MSC) i.e the point where there is no shortage or excess goods....SOO going back to the question , the govt would use CBA to achieve that optimum level hence (MSB=MSC)
But if SB > SC, then also the CBA will approve the project..
So why not B? :/

Reaction score
But if SB > SC, then also the CBA will approve the project..
So why not B? :/
true but if in chapter 3 in one of the sections (not sure which one) it mentioned repeatedly that the main aim of cba is for MSB=MSC and sure sb greater than sc is good but think of it as being second in terms of govt aim :D

Reaction score
true but if in chapter 3 in one of the sections (not sure which one) it mentioned repeatedly that the main aim of cba is for MSB=MSC and sure sb greater than sc is good but think of it as being second in terms of govt aim :D
Ohhhhhh.... yeahhhhh....
Thanksssssss bro....
It was also mentioned in Eco Revision Guide...
It's really helpful go through it at least once... :)