• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

'A' levels..help!

Is karachi gramar a good 'A' level college?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
AOA,
Can any one tell me" is karachi gramar a good 'A' level college???"
one of my friend is palnning to go there but i have heard many things regarding the atmosphere and other stuff..:unsure:

Reaction score
I did have a friend studying over there. Yes, it's pretty good, but not the best. And you've to have 10As/A*s in ONE sitting. The atmosphere is very much like Constance in Gossip Girl :p But it depends on you if you can survive through it.
Check for Nixor and Lyceum as well.

Reaction score
I did have a friend studying over there. Yes, it's pretty good, but not the best. And you've to have 10As/A*s in ONE sitting. The atmosphere is very much like Constance in Gossip Girl :p But it depends on you if you can survive through it.
Check for Nixor and Lyceum as well.

My friend is getting admission in lyceum but she is not intrseted..she is saying that karachi gramar is much better..her mom is worried because of the atmosphere..and was asking me to help her..I asked many people and they are saying that karachi gramar is much more invole in different activites rather than studies..which is making me tense as i know she will INSALLAH get straight A* in all the subjects..i trust her..still i m worrid that i will lose my friend and she will lose her own personality after getting admission in karachi gramar.:(

Reaction score
My friend is getting admission in lyceum but she is not intrseted..she is saying that karachi gramar is much better..her mom is worried because of the atmosphere..and was asking me to help her..I asked many people and they are saying that karachi gramar is much more invole in different activites rather than studies..which is making me tense as i know she will INSALLAH get straight A* in all the subjects..i trust her..still i m worrid that i will lose my friend and she will lose her own personality after getting admission in karachi gramar.:(
Really? I don't know why you're tensing over it so much :/ Extra Curricular activities count as well, right? And like I said before, your friend has to survive through it herself. If not KGS or Lyceum, try for Nixor, PAF Chapter.

Reaction score
Really? I don't know why you're tensing over it so much :/ Extra Curricular activities count as well, right? And like I said before, your friend has to survive through it herself. If not KGS or Lyceum, try for Nixor, PAF Chapter.

i know i m worried alot and it is a personal reason thanks for hlping