• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A little help please?

Reaction score
hey everyone im appearing 4 june examination session for as-level the subjects im taking are bio,chem and maths i do not have problems with the concepts but i have a problem in trying to find a balance in studying those subjects like if i focus on maths i score great but chem and bio well they fall a part, and if i focus on bio chem and maths fall ,if i focus on chem bio and maths fall!!!! SO PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP!!:cry:

Reaction score
Devote equal time and attention to each subject! and don't prioritize one over the other. I'll advice you make a revision time table or something similar like a study guide that will accommodate the four subjects and allocate equal time to each of them.

Good luck !!

Reaction score
Halo mate:LOL: Frst, good luck to you to the very end :) ur do great! :)
Frstly, we seriously need to buy time hahaha i hate the fact tht time is soo FREAKING LESS HERE -_-"

Errrmm okie u see the way i plan my way around is like, i manage my time in a way that i at least hit 2 subjects to study after i come bk from school :)
But now that we have two units fr every subject this June, u might have reasons why you cant do two or more subjects! Bt hey u got free classes at school obv, use that time to solve math questions and well do ur homework then! :) If you think you can study and focus on the sciences more than math at school, then well do what you feel is best for u :) For me well, i can NEVER study any science subject at skool wen im free :p all i do is calculations, whch include phy. and math :)

Uhmm okie secondly, when you're studying a particular topic, excluding math obv, see what other topics are related to that very topic you're studying and well it saves time wen u hit those topics! You'll at least have some broad idea about them :)
Do make a study table btw!!! c-: , nd you knw wht, wen u have weekends, dont spend the ENTIRE day doing one subject!! its best to solve math Qs in the morning, say at 10 a.m. to early afternoons at 1 p.m .. then well its the best time to then start the other subjects :) cz u knw, ur mind's more awake during day time, so math needs that sharp mind xP

anyways, good luck alright, and hey dont like panic and stuff :)
Hope we'll all ace it :D

Reaction score
Devote equal time and attention to each subject! and don't prioritize one over the other. I'll advice you make a revision time table or something similar like a study guide that will accommodate the four subjects and allocate equal time to each of them.

Good luck !!

revision time table is hard 4 me to set but ill give it a shot THANK YOU for helping out and Good luck 2 u too!

Reaction score
Halo mate:LOL: Frst, good luck to you to the very end :) ur do great! :)
Frstly, we seriously need to buy time hahaha i hate the fact tht time is soo FREAKING LESS HERE -_-"

Errrmm okie u see the way i plan my way around is like, i manage my time in a way that i at least hit 2 subjects to study after i come bk from school :)
But now that we have two units fr every subject this June, u might have reasons why you cant do two or more subjects! Bt hey u got free classes at school obv, use that time to solve math questions and well do ur homework then! :) If you think you can study and focus on the sciences more than math at school, then well do what you feel is best for u :) For me well, i can NEVER study any science subject at skool wen im free :p all i do is calculations, whch include phy. and math :)

Uhmm okie secondly, when you're studying a particular topic, excluding math obv, see what other topics are related to that very topic you're studying and well it saves time wen u hit those topics! You'll at least have some broad idea about them :)
Do make a study table btw!!! c-: , nd you knw wht, wen u have weekends, dont spend the ENTIRE day doing one subject!! its best to solve math Qs in the morning, say at 10 a.m. to early afternoons at 1 p.m .. then well its the best time to then start the other subjects :) cz u knw, ur mind's more awake during day time, so math needs that sharp mind xP

anyways, good luck alright, and hey dont like panic and stuff :)
Hope we'll all ace it :D
I KNOW WE TOTALLY need to find a shop that sells time..u r actually like me i cannot do science subjects at skool but maths is all i can do day and night ill try out ur method and tell u how it turns out ..seriously ur words gave me some extra hope (y) THNX a million !! and good luck to u too i really hope we can all ace it!thnx again!

Reaction score
I KNOW WE TOTALLY need to find a shop that sells time..u r actually like me i cannot do science subjects at skool but maths is all i can do day and night ill try out ur method and tell u how it turns out ..seriously ur words gave me some extra hope (y) THNX a million !! and good luck to u too i really hope we can all ace it!thnx again!

Hahahaha i wish a shop like that existed really ._." Hehehe well then, u now knw wht u have to do at skool, and elsewhere, so all the best mate (y) :LOL:
Awww glad i helped you :D dont worry bout it ^.^"
Thank you :) sure we will (Y)