• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A new amazing game

Reaction score
Umm.. Maybe most of you know about this game which is named APB Reloaded. This game is like gta but is multiplayer and is amzing so go check it out (y)

Reaction score
Umm.. Maybe most of you know about this game which is named APB Reloaded. This game is like gta but is multiplayer and is amzing so go check it out (y)

Tried it. Didn't really like it though; I had a lot of lag, especially when driving (input lag) and I connected to the closest server (EU). Plus the tutorial isn't very clear so it was kind of confusing... Didn't work out for me :/

Reaction score
It is also free, so anyone can play it. Just download the Steam app on your desktop, make an account, go to the homepage after signing in, click on free games and you will find it. Just install it and start playing. It is really a fun game and recommend to anyone who just wanna have a fun time online.