• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A place for graphic artists

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure many of us here are graphic artists or use photoshop/gimp etc in their pastime.
Could we have a separate place of our own dedicated specially to art (digital/raster/vector,painting) any type of art for that matter.
Don't think it needs an entire forum/sub forum. a thread could do and if that thread really explodes in activity of creative graphic artists then you could talk big :p

Reaction score
I use Gimp, Paint tool sai and Adobe illustrator but I haven't tried Photoshop yet. I think it would be awesome if we could share our art. Such a small number actually understand a graphic artist's work though. :/
I'm pretty sure many of us here are graphic artists or use photoshop/gimp etc in their pastime.
Could we have a separate place of our own dedicated specially to art (digital/raster/vector,painting) any type of art for that matter.