• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A slight problem..

Reaction score
When a download finishes on Mozilla Firefox and internet explorer i search for it in the downloads folder and i don't find it. I tried changing the destination of the folder and still nothing changed. The items start downloading but after they finish nothing changes and i don't seem to find them any where on the computer :/.
Someone help please..

Reaction score
- Try to open the containing folder after you are done downloading.
- Try searching for the downloaded file through start menu.

Reaction score
press the date modified category near the name category.this will arrange the files acordimg to the time it has been modified.
Like to explain more?

press the date modified category near the name category.this will arrange the files according to the time it has been modified.
It's not about searching them because i already did and they are not there..

Reaction score
okay first check whats your download folder. next check your recycle bin for tge file. i you stil cant find it re download it

Reaction score
okay first check whats your download folder. next check your recycle bin for tge file. i you stil cant find it re download it
Did both, apparently the problem is that the files are automatically deleted by the browser or the computer right after they are downloaded. That's the problem I'm trying to find a solution to..