• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Speech That Increase The Speed Of Heart Beats.

Reaction score
"Good Morning" Candidates, Welcome To C.I.E Examinations Being Conducted By The British Council. Please Observe Complete Silence As You Are Now Subjected To Examination Rules And Conditions. Please See That You Are Seated According To Your Candidate Number Marked On Your Desk. In Case Of Emergency, Stay Calm And Follow The Invigilators' Instructions.

Please See That You Don't Have Any Unauthorized Materials Such As Books, Cases, Cell Phones, Notes, Correction Fluid Or Correcting Pen. You Are Not Supposed To Write Anything On Your Statement Of Entry Or Venue Notice I Repeat You Are Not Supposed To Write Anything On Your Statement Of Entry Or Venue Notice.

You Have Answer Scripts On Your Desk Please Write Your Name Center And Candidate Number.. Invigilators Please Distribute The Question Papers. Please Do Not Open The Question Paper Until You Are Asked To Do So I Repeat Please Do Not Open The Question Paper Until You Are Asked To Do So.

(After 2 Mins)
Good Luck In Your Examination You May Begin Now

(End 15 Mins)
Candidates You Have 15 Min left For The End Of The Paper
.Tie Your Extra Sheets Then Continue Writing Because You Will Not Be Having Extra Time At The End Of The Paper.
(End 5 Mins)
Candidates You Have 5 Min left For The End Of The Paper

(End)
Candidates Please Stop Writing Put your Pen down!

Dedicated To O/A Levels Students!!! :p

Reaction score
"Good Morning" Candidates, Welcome To C.I.E Examinations Being Conducted By The British Council. Please Observe Complete Silence As You Are Now Subjected To Examination Rules And Conditions. Please See That You Are Seated According To Your Candidate Number Marked On Your Desk. In Case Of Emergency, Stay Calm And Follow The Invigilators' Instructions.

Please See That You Don't Have Any Unauthorized Materials Such As Books, Cases, Cell Phones, Notes, Correction Fluid Or Correcting Pen. You Are Not Supposed To Write Anything On Your Statement Of Entry Or Venue Notice I Repeat You Are Not Supposed To Write Anything On Your Statement Of Entry Or Venue Notice.

You Have Answer Scripts On Your Desk Please Write Your Name Center And Candidate Number.. Invigilators Please Distribute The Question Papers. Please Do Not Open The Question Paper Until You Are Asked To Do So I Repeat Please Do Not Open The Question Paper Until You Are Asked To Do So.

(After 2 Mins)

(End 15 Mins)
.Tie Your Extra Sheets Then Continue Writing Because You Will Not Be Having Extra Time At The End Of The Paper.
(End 5 Mins)

(End)

ours was the same but they gave an extra 5 min speech on how to get out in case of an emergency.........it was sth like...the emergency exit door is on your right....u have to leave ur stuff behind.no pushing listen to the invigilator.blah blah and then the cancelled paper's schedule will be given to you at the end of the next paper!

Reaction score

(After 2 Mins)

(End 15 Mins)
(End 5 Mins)

(End)

lol aw.... :)

Reaction score

(After 2 Mins)

(End 15 Mins)
(End 5 Mins)

(End)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......lol...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

(After 2 Mins)

(End 15 Mins)
(End 5 Mins)

(End)

A COMPLETE TORTURE!! Whew! What a grilling with RED CHILLI SAUCE!!