• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A topic not to neglect- [Islamiat]

Reaction score
I just remembered something, it's a piece of advice to those who are giving Islamiat this year.
Although I gave my Islamiat exam last year, I remember my sir telling us about 'Mairaj - The Night Journey of the Holy Prophet pbuh'
Although it didn't come last year, you never know it could come this year so just don't neglect it :D.
I'll look for any useful notes that could help you out. In the mean time, I'll give you a quotation relating to it.

This is a quotation you could use for the night journey:
"Glory to (Allah) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque..." from Surah 17 (Al Isra)

Furthermore, it was due to the fact that Hazrat Abu Bakr was the first to accept the mairaj journey that he was given the title 'Siddiq'.
So there you go :D.
If I find notes, I'll post them. I'm not sure if this is already in the book, as of last year, I don't remember it being in Farkhanda Noor, but I studied from a different book.

Reaction score
yep thanks... i had this book which i got when i was 10,... it had a whole chapter on this... i'll have to luk for it!
ironically it's lost right now, as are all things when u need them :/

Reaction score
Is it in the revision checklist? If not, then you shouldn't really need to bother studying it. I just suggest quickly skimming through the topic in the very unlikely case it does come (that's what I did).

Reaction score
Salman it could, cause look what the syllabus says:

"The main events of his activities in Makka and his experiences with his opponents"

The mairaj was a main event of the Prophet's (pbuh) activities in Makkah...

Reaction score
Guys, did Mairaj come? I heard it did. My guess was right :Bravo: :lol: