• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A VERY INSPIRING ACT!MUST READ! IT WILL GIVE YOU A SMILE OF HOPE :D

Reaction score
SO the story narrates about a poor man who lives in Egypt, he works as a gatekeeper, and has only one wish in life i.e to go to Makkah and make umrah before he dies..a very simple wish...but the man had no money to get the visa and to go to saudi arabia and all that stuff..so one day one of the people living in the building that the man works in was talking with him and the talk went on and the gatekeeper said : you know i wish if i can go to Makkah for once in my life before i die'.
the person that the gatekeeper was talking to asked him: Do you make du'aa? and ask the most merciful to grant that wish of your? the gatekeeper said :no.
the person said: dont u know that ALLAH said 'ask me and i will answer you' and that ALLAH is always ready to hear your du'aa.
the gatekeeper said: i will start making du'aa .
the man kept on doing du'aa,and take a guess for how many days?? 360 DAYS yes 1 whole year,still no response,but he's heart was filled with hope that ALLAH WILL NEVER EVER TURN his DU'AA HE will answer it,he just has to ask,it was his only wish in life so he wasnt going to give up,its something he reallyyyyyy wants ..so one day the man went to the mosque and while he was in sujud his voice was a bit loud that the man next to him heard him saying his du'aa, and as the gatekeeper was done with prayer the man that was sitting next to him said: you want to go to Umrah?? the gatekeeper said: yes.
the man said:CONGRATULATIONS,i will take care of the visa thing and you will be my guest!
the poor man was definitely out of words but then he asked the man : WHO ARE YOU?
The man said: im the governor of SAUDI ARABIA..
isnt this an amazing story???Who would have ever thought that the GOVERNOR would go to that mosque on that day and meet that poor man,subhanallah
what DO YOU LEARN FROM THIS?
never give up on a du'aa ask the most merciful he is always there with you, you know when you ask someone for something you want over and over what do they tell you? : c'mon dude stop nagging me!!!like buzz off you're so annoyinggggg!! no one ever likes to be nagged!!
BUT THE MOST MERCIFUL DOESNT..he doent mind at all if you ask him for something that you wish for over and over on the contrary he is strengthening your faith in him, he teaches you to be close to him,as he is always close to us but we are the ones who move away, so be patient everyone,that man could have his wish granted may be earlier but you never know that man ,might not be able to go to Makkah at that time,and perhaps that the time he went for umrah after that he would die, he would not get the chance to do any SIN!! as all his sins have been forgiven!! and NOW he will for sure go to the one and only the beautiful PARADISE.
so be patient...ALLAH will never ever disappoint you,u work hard you get it....u never see the effort of a non-believer going in waste,SO imagine the effort of a believer will it ever ever go in vain? NO!
well,that was one long story i hope at least one person would benefit from it.
this story was taken from Amr kahlid here's the link with has english subs:
check out more of his videos they are all 4 minutes..4 minutes that can change your life..you never know

Reaction score
SO the story narrates about a poor man who lives in Egypt, he works as a gatekeeper, and has only one wish in life i.e to go to Makkah and make umrah before he dies..a very simple wish...but the man had no money to get the visa and to go to saudi arabia and all that stuff..so one day one of the people living in the building that the man works in was talking with him and the talk went on and the gatekeeper said : you know i wish if i can go to Makkah for once in my life before i die'.
the person that the gatekeeper was talking to asked him: Do you make du'aa? and ask the most merciful to grant that wish of your? the gatekeeper said :no.
the person said: dont u know that ALLAH said 'ask me and i will answer you' and that ALLAH is always ready to hear your du'aa.
the man kept on doing du'aa,and take a guess for how many days?? 360 DAYS yes 1 whole year,still no response,but he's heart was filled with hope that ALLAH WILL NEVER EVER TURN his DU'AA HE will answer it,he just has to ask,it was his only wish in life so he wasnt going to give up,its something he reallyyyyyy wants ..so one day the man went to the mosque and while he was in sujud his voice was a bit loud that the man next to him heard him saying his du'aa, and as the gatekeeper was done with prayer the man that was sitting next to him said: you want to go to Umrah?? the gatekeeper said: yes.
the man said:CONGRATULATIONS,i will take care of the visa thing and you will be my guest!
the poor man was definitely out of words but then he asked the man : WHO ARE YOU?
isnt this an amazing story???Who would have ever thought that the GOVERNOR would go to that mosque on that day and meet that poor man,subhanallah
never give up on a du'aa ask the most merciful he is always there with you, you know when you ask someone for something you want over and over what do they tell you? : c'mon dude stop nagging me!!!like buzz off you're so annoyinggggg!! no one ever likes to be nagged!!
BUT THE MOST MERCIFUL DOESNT..he doent mind at all if you ask him for something that you wish for over and over on the contrary he is strengthening your faith in him, he teaches you to be close to him,as he is always close to us but we are the ones who move away, so be patient everyone,that man could have his wish granted may be earlier but you never know that man ,might not be able to go to Makkah at that time,and perhaps that the time he went for umrah after that he would die, he would not get the chance to do any SIN!! as all his sins have been forgiven!! and NOW he will for sure go to the one and only the beautiful PARADISE.
so be patient...ALLAH will never ever disappoint you,u work hard you get it....u never see the effort of a non-believer going in waste,SO imagine the effort of a believer will it ever ever go in vain? NO!
check out more of his videos they are all 4 minutes..4 minutes that can change your life..you never know
Heart moving...:cry:

Reaction score
Amazing story MashaAllah ...Gives me hope and also makes me feel lucky about the fact that I live in KSA and Makkah is just an hour from where I live AH

Reaction score
must read all : shazmina fantastic girl Era Nazahat aquablue knowitall10 avenger jaideep zeeshan sakhawat areeba fatima post to rest!!

mashallah!

Reaction score

Surely, Allah has the Best knowledge about everything!!