• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Veteran Student But A Newbie On XP =D

Reaction score
Aoa to all,
As is highly obvious from the thread topic above... I've been slightly late in joining this absolutely amazing virtual place that's teeming with kindred souls and dedicated students.
So you can bet I'm excited as anything!

So some basic info about yours truly.

I'm young among my class-fellows.
Just started AS.

I'm a person who simply loves to write, the extent of my own passion to just write out my thoughts on paper (or laptop) sometimes beyond even my own expectation... I mean it.

Since forever, I've always taken interest in everything - all subjects (the exception being Urdu. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE to 'read' Urdu, but as a subject - Nah. Thus being the reason I haven't chosen it in AS.) and sports. I really dig awesome movies which have got 'real' plots, detective movies, and loads of stuff.

When I put my heart into something, (not forcibly though - then my rebellious streak kicks in and I do the assignment (doesn't have to be for school - say an essay I'm not interested in) well. But I don't give it my best-est.

I'm not a very socializing person, I have to admit. But I try my best. =P

There's more about me. LOTS more.
But this may make me seem like those stoic people you read about in fiction - but nowadays, the usually 'revelling and rocking' person that I am (well, used to be until a few months ago since when Idk - well, since nobody knows me here - might as well get it out of my head - I 'think' (and bear in mind I haven't even told my BEST friend (from whom I've been separated =( , my class fellows, I doubt they know) but...
I think I've got adolescent depression.

Remember, I'm someone who makes people laugh by my perceptions of the world.
But by Allah! I can't tell people coz then they'll sympathize wid me.

And let me tell you all,
What, for me, makes everything more, as they say, 'messed up' is that I literally KNOW.
I KNOW and UNDERSTAND that all this 'sympathizing rubbish' is just - rubbish. It's pathetic to think this.
If I continue this, I'll start contradicting myself. What my mind calmly says: Like I should try to just enjoy. Have utmost faith in Allah. Which I do.
I'm a fighter.
And I'm gonna emerge through this as a victor. IA.
Plus, though I have more than half a mind to just erase all this stuff (remember I think I don't feel the best when ppl know too much about me) but nah. I can live wid it.
Coz u know, by just writing down this, I've acknowledged that the past few weeks, what I've felt is NOT some imagination or something.

Gah. And this was supposed to be an intro! =P
O well, if anyone has some tips or something for AS and its load everyone's saying is not a joke (Which I think, ok know, they're right about. This is your make-or-break part of your life.)
Please. Uhh... Idk what to say, but please, share it? (Which u are so obviously going to do, after all.)
Ok. I wish the bestest of luck to all the poeple out there from the depths of my heart, IA you all are going to do AWESOME, bcoz everyone who's joined this AWESOME place, has identified themselves as poeple who are determined to do the best they can. And beyond everyone's expectations.

Best of luck again!

And if u have the time, since I doubt I'll be able to come here that much (gotta study like anything etc), can u contact me on my profile? THIS will be a help.

I know what I have to do.
But. Do you?

*cuts off dramatic music. lol*

Oh. And I love studying as long as I know it's learning.

Reaction score
InshaAllah you will enjoy here :)
so what are your subjects? :) how are studies going...? :)
Ok. Now here's another matter: I've chosen Sciences and Math.
I have no inclination whatsoever of joining the 'business' side... I thought of choosing Economics but at heart, this is not what I wanna pursue - the fields of economics or becoming a CA etc.
I like Bio, except I don't 'really like' it.
Nyway, studies are going strong.
And U?

Reaction score
Aoa to all,
As is highly obvious from the thread topic above... I've been slightly late in joining this absolutely amazing virtual place that's teeming with kindred souls and dedicated students.
So you can bet I'm excited as anything!

So some basic info about yours truly.

I'm young among my class-fellows.
Just started A2 - if you're really interested about my age, check out my profile page.

I'm a person who simply loves to write, the extent of my own passion to just write out my thoughts on paper (or laptop) sometimes beyond even my own expectation... I mean it.

Since forever, I've always taken interest in everything - all subjects (the exception being Urdu. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE to 'read' Urdu, but as a subject - Nah. Thus being the reason I haven't chosen it in AS.) and sports. I really dig awesome movies which have got 'real' plots, detective movies, and loads of stuff.

When I put my heart into something, (not forcibly though - then my rebellious streak kicks in and I do the assignment (doesn't have to be for school - say an essay I'm not interested in) well. But I don't give it my best-est.

I'm not a very socializing person, I have to admit. But I try my best. =P

There's more about me. LOTS more.
But this may make me seem like those stoic people you read about in fiction - but nowadays, the usually 'revelling and rocking' person that I am (well, used to be until a few months ago since when Idk - well, since nobody knows me here - might as well get it out of my head - I 'think' (and bear in mind I haven't even told my BEST friend (from whom I've been separated =( , my class fellows, I doubt they know) but...
I think I've got adolescent depression.

Remember, I'm someone who makes people laugh by my perceptions of the world.
But by Allah! I can't tell people coz then they'll sympathize wid me.

And let me tell you all,
What, for me, makes everything more, as they say, 'messed up' is that I literally KNOW.
I KNOW and UNDERSTAND that all this 'sympathizing rubbish' is just - rubbish. It's pathetic to think this.
If I continue this, I'll start contradicting myself. What my mind calmly says: Like I should try to just enjoy. Have utmost faith in Allah. Which I do.
I'm a fighter.
And I'm gonna emerge through this as a victor. IA.
Plus, though I have more than half a mind to just erase all this stuff (remember I think I don't feel the best when ppl know too much about me) but nah. I can live wid it.
Coz u know, by just writing down this, I've acknowledged that the past few weeks, what I've felt is NOT some imagination or something.

Gah. And this was supposed to be an intro! =P
O well, if anyone has some tips or something for AS and its load everyone's saying is not a joke (Which I think, ok know, they're right about. This is your make-or-break part of your life.)
Please. Uhh... Idk what to say, but please, share it? (Which u are so obviously going to do, after all.)
Ok. I wish the bestest of luck to all the poeple out there from the depths of my heart, IA you all are going to do AWESOME, bcoz everyone who's joined this AWESOME place, has identified themselves as poeple who are determined to do the best they can. And beyond everyone's expectations.

Best of luck again!

And if u have the time, since I doubt I'll be able to come here that much (gotta study like anything etc), can u contact me on my profile? THIS will be a help.

I know what I have to do.
But. Do you?

*cuts off dramatic music. lol*

Oh. And I love studying as long as I know it's learning.
6a01348878050c970c0177443cf59f970d-320wi

welcome157.jpg

If you know what i mean.